2012年1月2日月曜日

元旦、すぎに, new year thoughts

2010年は一休み、2011年は変換、の年だったと振り返る。
2012年は次の目標が見えてくる年、の気がしている。
歳を重ねてくると、毎日の煩雑な諸事に気持ちとパワーを費やし
ついつい自分の奥底の柔らかい部分を忘れがちだが、
今年は守りに入ることなく、時間を意識的に使いながら、自分に言い訳をしないよう、いろいろとやっていきたい。

今年のテーマ、健康管理。につきる。何事も健康あっての可能性。そして、311の記憶から、生をあずかっていることへの感謝。家族そして全ての人が健康に生きることを願う。

今年もよろしくどうぞ。

Looking back on past years, I reckon 2010 was rest (and motherhood), 2011
a shift, and I am imagining 2012 will be a next step forward.

This year's theme (not resolution, I don't like making resolutions..) is
staying healthy. Without it, many things have to be put aside.
I am to be more conscious about time and use it wisely.
I am to touch and explore the creative part of me which has been sleeping
deep inside during past few years of rest and shift.

In any case, well being of my family and the whole world, I wish for.
Especially after 311, more than anything, I am thankful for my family to be
well and alive. We all need to remember that, under any circumstance.

Ko toshi mo yoroshiku dozo (please allow me to be part of your life this year again; my version of translation)!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー