3連休はディズニーランドいってきました。
息子初、親ん十年ぶり。そして、反省。甘く見ていた、ディズニーランド。。。
寒かった、混んでいた、風邪ひいた。
息子は鼻水&咳、私は昨日から声が出なくなり、息子は小児科にいって薬もらったものの今朝から発熱。
次行く時は暖かい季節の平日にしよっと。
私はそもそもがキャラクターもの嫌いなので、ランドより泊まったシェラトンのレイトナイト・ビュッフェが美味しく、一番テンション上がった。
今日明日また在宅ワーク。が、ほとんど仕事進まず。新しいプロジェクトが入り、山積みなのに。。。そろそろ真剣に病児保育探すかな。。
We went to Disneyland Tokyo over the weekend.
OMG, freezing, crowded, and anything with 80 min wait minimum...
By the time we left the land, we were all froze head to toe.
It was fun for Koki, but he paid the price by having bad cough, sneezing & runny nose, and this morning with fever. I am losing my voice and feel bit down with cold as well.
Highlight of that day for me was a late night buffet at a Sheraton Hotel which we stayed. Because we don't do wine & dine at restaurants (we are more down to earth type..), it was a nice change in my eating habit (usually local food or home food).
I am working from home today and tomorrow, not that much can be done with Koki with me, but at least I am doing a little bit of pressing projects...
Maybe it's about time I looked for a day care which look after kids with mild sickness (can be expensive).

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿