毎年元旦は旦那の祖母宅、2日は私の祖母宅にいくが、ノロウイルスの疑いがあるため赤ちゃんが多い元旦の集りはだいじをとりいかず、ちなみに去年はロタウィルスで両方行けなかった。
2日は私が小さい頃から、曾祖父(だったと思う)が好きだったお汁粉を食べるのが慣し。今日は具合の悪い旦那を家に残し、回復し外に行きたくてウズウズする息子を連れ、2人で電車を2回乗り継ぎ、初詣客でごった返す表通りを外れ、小さい頃から通学、通勤に何度となく使った裏の小道を通って祖母宅へいってきた。お正月くらいしか顔を合わせない叔母や叔父、従兄妹たちに会って来た。やはり正月はこうなきゃ、ね。
乗り換え2回、全行程抱っこは結構大変だけど、息子は私と2人だと電車で大人しくしているので、まだいけるな、と実感。
話は変わるが、その時の感情に任せアップすることもあるこのブログ。
時に知らずのうちに、意図していない相手に不快な思いをさせるかもしれないことを知った。
いろいろな人が読んでくれているのだということを認識すると共に、書く内容には充分注意を払わなければいけないのかなと認識(今更か…)。
当ブログにより不快な思いを与えていたら、ごめんなさい。
特定の相手攻撃を意図している気は全くないのでご理解ください。
今後は細心の注意を払いながらUPしようと思いますが、ブログは私にとって自己表現の場でもあり、特にこのブログは検索エンジンなどには載せず知り合いの人にだけリンクを知らせているブログなので、その辺を僭越ながらご理解いただけたらとも思う。
それでも万が一不愉快だと思われる内容だと感じた場合はコメント欄にコメントいただくなり、ご連絡ください。添削なり削除します。
ということで、改めて、今年もこんな私とブログをよろしくお願いいたします!
With Toru sick in bed, Koki and I went to my grandma's house (now my uncle's house) for new year gathering which my family has been having as long as I know. We gather on 2nd of January each year to commemorate my great grandfather who loved oshiruko (read bean soup and rice cake). My mom and aunts cook the soup for us now which my grandma used to do when she was alive and younger. I get to see aunts and cousins whom I only see maybe at this occasion which is nice for me and more so for Koki.
My home town where my grandma's house and most of my mom's families are, is a famous destination for hatsumode (fist shirne visit in new year to pray for a good year) and it was crowded as we arrived, a usual new year scene. I took a local path to avoid the crowd with Koki in an Ergo (baby carrier).
This is such a perfect way to start a year and I enjoyed being in my hometown even if for several hours.
I realize sometimes I write this blog out of my emotion and it sometimes attack people who I don't intend to do so.
I don't mean to attack anyone in particular (especially those who are my family or friends that are reading this blog) in any way but if you were ever hurt or offended by what I wrote, I deeply apologize. Please do understand that I never meant to write to offend anyone. At the same time I hope you understand that this blog is in some way a way of my expression and that if I start to suppress all of my thoughts for things around me, then this blog will become nothing more than a report which has no point of uploading any more.
Please do feel free to express your thoughts in Comment thread or send me an email if you are ever offended or want certain upload to be taken down or edited.
Life is a learning lesson.
Live it, learn it.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿