ガックリ。お布団干したいし、冬物陰干ししてからしまいたいし(まだやってない)、晴れの日にしたいことたくさんあるのに・・・
ハワイ戻ってから鼻水・咳に悩まされている。
最近年に何回か出る症状、その度に医者にいって原因が分からない(アレルギーテストは3種くらいやったが出なかった)ので今回も無視、と思ったけれどなかなかひかないので医者にいったら、風邪だった・・・。やはり素人判断はよくないなーと思った。
今週は3月まで通っていた保育園に息子を一時預け、派遣登録にいった。派遣会社、いったいこれまで何社登録したろう、正社員の採用面接も含めるとこれまで何回自己PRをし、自分の経歴を人前で話したろう、と日比谷線の中でふと思った。
この作業、正直結構疲れる。「私の可能性!」と張り切っていた30前半までは面接にいくのが好きだったが、仕事は生活の手段と化した最近は、働いた分だけ長くなったレジュメの前職、前々職、その前の仕事の内容、実績、離職理由などを説明するのが面倒。録音してテープで流したいくらい。
4畳半くらいの場所借りて、こじんまりカフェでスコーンでも売って生活できたらいいなー、て甘いか。はははー
Tokyo is now in rain season, too early this year. Weather forecast man said starting early does not mean wrapping up early, miserable.
Koki went to day care on Thursday and I went to register my profile at another recruiting agency. How many agencies have I registered in my life? I wondered to myself on my way to their office.
I must have read over my resume at least 20 times in my life that I am starting to wonder if I can just record it and play it. This is a burden of changing your jobs frequently.
Rolling stone surely gathers moss but if it says in one place it will be covered with moss as well because moss grows on it.
Now that work has become means of life rather than pursue of my life, I hope to find something that compensates itself fairly well and leaves time and space for my family.
Or maybe I should just start a tiny cafe selling scones and good coffee? Haha, in my dream!
この作業、正直結構疲れる。「私の可能性!」と張り切っていた30前半までは面接にいくのが好きだったが、仕事は生活の手段と化した最近は、働いた分だけ長くなったレジュメの前職、前々職、その前の仕事の内容、実績、離職理由などを説明するのが面倒。録音してテープで流したいくらい。
4畳半くらいの場所借りて、こじんまりカフェでスコーンでも売って生活できたらいいなー、て甘いか。はははー
Tokyo is now in rain season, too early this year. Weather forecast man said starting early does not mean wrapping up early, miserable.
Koki went to day care on Thursday and I went to register my profile at another recruiting agency. How many agencies have I registered in my life? I wondered to myself on my way to their office.
I must have read over my resume at least 20 times in my life that I am starting to wonder if I can just record it and play it. This is a burden of changing your jobs frequently.
Rolling stone surely gathers moss but if it says in one place it will be covered with moss as well because moss grows on it.
Now that work has become means of life rather than pursue of my life, I hope to find something that compensates itself fairly well and leaves time and space for my family.
Or maybe I should just start a tiny cafe selling scones and good coffee? Haha, in my dream!
2 件のコメント:
わ~か~る!!!まさに同感よ!
その後お仕事どう?
ランチの反響はどうだった?
同感してくれて嬉しいわ〜*
コメントを投稿