![]() |
| 暖かい公園でリラックス |
上長にエスカレートしたはずのチーム内の揉め事が週明け急展開をみせた。
上の子が春休みで在宅のため今週はもともとすべて在宅ワークにしていたのだが、社内チャットツールからバイトちゃんたちの愚痴の嵐、
そこに加えチームスレにMs.諸悪の根源のみならず、なぜか上長からもごり押し上から目線の仕事指示(ほぼ命令)…
うーむ、限界、と火曜の終わりにチャットツールで上長に、「なにやっとんじゃ、われー!」というような内容のDMを丁寧なビジネス文章で送り、2、3回DMが行き来して私はタイムアウト。翌日水曜オフィスにいったが上長から打診はなく、状況は好転せず、スタッフの子はフラストレーションmax。
間に挟まれてるとなりチームの子がとうとう人事に相談。
私も夕方帰宅前には「もうウンザリ、こんなんじゃ稼働する気もしない」となり、上長に声をかけるも、「MTGが…」と逃げられたので、もう腹を決めた。
これは私が背負って切り込み隊長になるしかない、と。
「来週以降の稼働は保留します。状況を好転させる策を考え付いたらご連絡ください。」とDMして帰ってきた。
家に着いた頃から焦った上長からDMがバンバン入りだした。
ったく、ここまでしなきゃ動けないのか!と思ったが、まあ忙しい人だししょうがないのかな。
とにかくすぐに時間をつくってバイトちゃんたちの話を真摯に聞き策を考えて欲しい、と条件を出し、その上で来週週中に社外で会うことになった。
やれやれ、疲れた…
なんで薄給バイトの私がここまでしなきゃならないのか…
その夜はオフィスを出る前にDMで隣チームで仲良しの三十路女子に飲みにいってもらうよう頼んでおいたので、子供は19時過ぎに帰宅した旦那に頼み、うちの近所まで来てくれた彼女と、飲んで愚痴を聞いてもらった。彼女は同時期入社で最初の頃からとても気が合うし、仕事もとても出来る人で尊敬もできるし、お互い良い関係性を築けているので信用ができる。そして、10歳以上離れているのに私より精神的に大人で、適格なことを返してくれるので、すごーく助かった。
昨日今日と春休みの息子たちとだらだら好きなこと(子供はyoutubeとかゲーム)して、午後は公園で遊んで、ごはん食べて寝るというシンプルな生活。
子育てって大変だけど、でも、こんな時子供との時間は癒される~
An issue in my team at work took an abrupt turn in the beginning of this week which eventually had me take out my sword. This 'Samurai' inside me had to be brought out to make my boss realize how serious this issue has become over past several days.
First time I heard about this was two weeks ago from several members of my team who confided all the team member are stressed out and cannot put up with their leader's dictatorship. I escalated this immediately to my boss who seemed to not take it too seriously and led it sit (so it seemed; I was off on Friday so had no visibility). Then he suddenly took the leader's side.
Even I, who has been on neither's side, could feel the tone in both of the leader and the boss's messages and job instructions that came through chat messages.
at the end of the day on Tuesday, things got too tense that I had to poke my boss and tell him how I see it. He did not seem to get it, seemed to not have done anything about it, things got worse on Wed when I went in the office.
i had to take out my sword at end of Wed and cut him open with,
"I am putting my work on hold for next week. Please contact me when you have clear plan of resolving the current team issue and how you will manage the team going forward."
and leave the office.
His eyes finally opened and I got him two conditions before we meet on Wed at a Starbucks:
1. He will talk to all the staff to hear what they have to say (so far he's been only hearing stories from the leader)
2. He will come up with a solution and work towards pacifying the stakeholders and how he will manage the team going forward.
I was mentally worn out and had a bad headache and stomachache on Wed evening, but still pulled myself out to have dinner with my good friend/co-worker who was nice enough to come to my town and chat to relieve some of my stress.
Life is full of incidents.
We all learn from what we see and what we step on, hopefully...
Yesterday and today, I spent time with my 2 sons.
Oh so peaceful. We did nothing but play and play (both at park and game x youtube). We will take a bath now and go to sleep (a bit late).
have a great weekend!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿