2011年6月28日火曜日

珈琲 - coffee

今日の一枚は朝の風景。

朝のバタバタした時間をどうにか効率よく楽しく過ごしたい、と思うとやはり早起き。でも眠い。この葛藤の繰り返し。そして絶対外せないのは珈琲。

もともと浪費家の私もさすがに子供が生まれ少しだけ経済観念が整って来た。贅沢は控えてなるべく簡素に、無駄使いなく。でもコーヒーは別。ここは下げず、珈琲豆屋でグラム単位で選び、その豆にあったローストで買ってくる。たまには買う店も変えてみる。そして1日の始まりはやはり挽きたて、ハンドドリップの珈琲に限る。時間がなくてドリップ出来なかった時は飲まない、で、お昼かどこかのポイントで美味しい珈琲を飲む。一日1杯、美味しい珈琲を飲みたい。

週末息子を連れ電車を乗り継ぎ友人に会いにいってきた。彼女は現在妊娠5ヶ月。これから初めてのお産、自分の時を思い出し、懐かしい時間を過ごした。妊娠期、授乳期、何が辛かったって珈琲が飲めなかったことだな・・・

Coffee, love of my life.

It is always a fight between wanting to have enough time to enjoy the start of the day and wanting to sleep more.  I try to wake up early enough to grind coffee beans to hand drip fresh coffee every morning.  This is something I am particular about, coffee.  If I happen to wake up late, then I just won't have coffee.   I'd rather not have it all than having non fresh or no good coffee.  Then at some point of a day, lunch or snack time, I will make time to have it.

I buy beans from coffee bean shops, not from a grocery store.  They sell them by grams and roast the beans according to their taste characteristics.  Other than coffee I am pretty easy going, especially after having Koki I know I need to watch my spending and save here and there as much as possible for rainy days.

Last Saturday Koki and I took trains to go see my friend who is 5 month pregnant. She seemed mellowed out and happy, good thing for an expecting mother.  I remembered about my pregnancy and early motherhood when it was a big burden to refrain from drinking coffee (or any caffeinated drinks). 

I need a cup of good coffee everyday, without it my life is bit less vibrant.

3 件のコメント:

LEAママ さんのコメント...

そか。。。コーヒーは重要なんだね。。。
あたしは・・・ないかな・・・。
あるかな・・・。
こだわりの逸品(^。^)v
何か・・・こだわりの逸品がコーヒーだと優雅に思えるのは
あたしだけ?( ̄∀ ̄*)アハハッ

yasmine さんのコメント...

私も朝は何がなくても珈琲のCoffee loverだからわかるわ。美味しい豆をその場で挽いて飲むって最高よね。私はめんどくさがりだからあらかじめ挽いてもらったのを冷蔵庫で保存して飲んでるわ。お通じにもいいのよ。珈琲って。(笑)Hawaii島のB&Bのバルコニーで飲んだKona Coffeeは本当に美味しかったなあ。

yuko さんのコメント...

Leaママさんもyasmineさんもコーヒー好きなのね。
美味しいコーヒーをゆっくり飲めるひとときはたしかに優雅よね。

コメントを投稿

フォロワー