今朝は泣かず、「とうしゃんカイシャ、リアねんね、みおガッコ、まやガッコ」と唱えながら保育園まで歩き、脱いだ靴を下駄箱にしまい、部屋に入るとレゴで遊ぶ友達のもとへ直行。私が手を振るとシェンシェイの膝の上で手を振った。
やはりまだ不安げだけど、泣かなかったので大分気が晴れた。
今日は午後3時過ぎに面接。なので預かりは一応6時まで。
認証保育園は噂に聞いていたけどルールが多い。でもやはり東京都から認証されているという安心感は大きい。広いし。
なんとなく見てみた火9ドラマ『名前をなくした女神』。
なに、あの怖いドラマ、誰見るの?という評を聞いていたけど、実際見てみるとそこまで怖くはない。女にしか分からない内容だけど。女性はそれぞれがそれぞれの風味?で女特有の怖さを持っていて、、
それに「母」という主観に偏りがちな視点をプラスすると、その風味が倍増したり暴走したり、おそらくあるのだろうと想像ができ、「ふふーん、なるほど」という感じで見られる。
たしかに愉快ではないけれど、見ちゃったから最後まで見てしまいそう。
さて、面接いってきます。
Koki walked with me to his day care this morning singing "Toshan kaisha (daddy work), Lea nenne (sleeping), Mio gakko (school), Maya gakko (school)". He was probably telling himself that everyone is doing something and so he will go to school.
When we got there, he picked up his shoes and put them in his spot, ran to his friends who were playing with LEGO blocks, and waved his hand to me when I said "ja ne (see you later)".
Though he looked a little anxious, he did not cry. At last!! I am glad and relieved to see he is getting adjusted to his new environment.
Yesterday, he was crying when he left house with Toru and I almost gave up. I was wondering to myself that it has been a week and he does not show a sign of adjustment. Then in the afternoon, we went to his friend Lea's house and later his other friend Mio showed up. They played, ate and took bath, brushed teeth together, Koki crashed into a bed as soon as we got home around 9pm.
I have a job interview at 3:30 pm today. Not counting on it too much. I hear as soon as they know you have a small child, they turn their back on you and say "thank you for coming, we will let you know", even for part time positions.
Well, it is no good making assumptions, so I will just go with blank mind.
2 件のコメント:
リアねんね・・・は、笑えるわね。
会社や学校は納得できるけどね。。。
ヾ(≧▽≦)ノギャハハ☆
泣かなくなってよかったね☆
たまにミオねんね、リアがっこ、にすり替わることがあるけどね〜
コメントを投稿