2011年7月2日土曜日

this week


仕事始まったらフリーの時間がなくなる、と今週は炎天下出ずっぱりだった。それにしても暑い1週間でした。

デザイナー時代(そんな時代が私にもあったのですね〜)の同僚と久々に会ったら赤ちゃんを授かったとのこと。いつもオシャレで可愛い彼女は生活感を漂わせない人だけど、でもママになる、と言われると意外に想像ができた。しっかりしているからかな。
ここ数年本当に私の周りはベビーブームです。

昨日は数年前に派遣で短期間務めた先の(元)上司とランチ。こちらは相変わらずシックな大人のデキル女性。彼女には仕事が変わったり何なりと、なんとなく節目でいつも会いたくなる。

今はやはり女性の時代なんですかねー、輝いている人は女性が多いです。
(どっかの雑誌のコピーのようだけど)

私は、というと、来週からの仕事開始に向け料理本を買ってみた。(いつもはネット派)
題して「食べようび」。「忙しくても遅く帰っても、ごはんはつくらなきゃ、ですよね?」の副題に「うん、そう!」と手に取ってみると4ステップくらいで、フライパン1つで作れ美味しそう。ターゲットは一人暮らしでも自炊の人のようだけど、量を3倍して主婦も活用させていただきます!

日曜に月から金5日分の主菜を作って冷凍しようかと検討中。
しばらくは試行錯誤、でしょうな。

A hot week it has been.  In spite of unforgiving vicious sun light, I went out every afternoon this week.  I had some catch ups with some friends before I get into another busy phase of my life.
One other friend having a baby now, she is due next Jan where my other friend I saw last weekend is due this Nov.  I need to buy a baby gift for a friend who had a baby girl right after 311 and I still have not seen a baby boy who was born last fall.  So many babies in my life now!!  And it is a good thing, every time a baby is born it brings bliss to the world.

I bought a cook book (maybe for the first time since everything is possible on internet nowdays) which has easy recipes, only 4 steps and can be all done in one frying pan.  I plan to cook up 5 main dishes (for Mon -Fri) on Sunday night and put them in freezer.  That way I only need to prepare 1 or 2 side dishes as I get home around 6pm everyday from next week.

Oh how I appreciate past few months when I was able to clean, organize, cook without any sense of rush.  Especially cooking, I realize if I have time for it, it becomes joy but as soon as it becomes one of many chores I need to squeeze into given short period of time, it becomes a burden...

Seeking a good balance and tactics to make it happen...

2 件のコメント:

LEAママ さんのコメント...

ファイト!!
仕事を週5でして、料理までするなんて
尊敬だわよ!!
あたしには、無理だわ。
( ̄∀ ̄*)アハハッ
なので、いつでもこの暇人をご利用くださいマシ。

yuko さんのコメント...

いつまで続くか怪しいモンよ…
ま、出来る範囲でやってみるわ
さんきゅ〜

コメントを投稿

フォロワー