2011年6月23日木曜日

植物のある生活 - Plants in our lives

これまでフェニックスx2、ドラゴンツリーx1、ハイビスカスx1、サボテンx1を枯らした我が家、でも植物は生活に潤いを与えるのでなんとなく欲しいけど、枯らすのが心配で手がでなかった。

うちのすぐ近くに不思議な花屋が出来、オープンハウスに行った際にちょっと話を聞いたら、花に情熱を持っているんだなーという気迫でいろいろ説明してくれたので枯れにくい鉢植えを頼んでいた。
(後日花屋に卸す花屋と判明。でも小売りも頼まれればするとのこと)

4色のゼラニウムとオマケにくれたコーヒーの木。
枯れないよう土のお手入れも綿密にしておいてくれたらしく、今回は期待できそう。

A flower shop opened up in neighbor, so I went to pick up some flowers for our place.

Ever since I saw a bright pink flower bloom on a small table top cactus which was sitting on a dining table besides a window in an apartment in LA, I tried growing few different kinds of plant, 2 phenix trees, one dragon tree, a hibiscus tree which my friend gave us, but sadly enough all of them at some point lost its vitality and there was no more plant in our place for a while.

This time, geranium because the flower shop guy told me it is easy to grow.  And a coffee tree he gave to Koki.

Since we need to cut back on the electricity as much as we can, I want to bring in pea or something that grows tall if we set poles to grow on which makes green curtain to block the vicious summer sun rays in the morning.


2 件のコメント:

LEAママ さんのコメント...

コーヒーにチョコケーキがうらやましいあたしです。
ど~も (。・_・。)ノ

植物いいね☆
うちもLEAが生まれる前はハイビスカスあったわ~。
自分で自ら買って世話してたのは
そのハイビスカス1つだけだけどね。。。
( ̄∀ ̄*)アハハッ

yuko さんのコメント...

ハイビスカスきれいだよね。
寒暖がある東京ではなかなか育てるのが難しいけどね〜

コメントを投稿

フォロワー