![]() |
| Borrowed from Greenpeace.com |
今一番知りたいのは水道水。お米をとぐ、野菜を洗う、などには使ってしまっているけど果たして大丈夫なのか。政府が出している数値なんて到底信用できないし、マスコミも多くが東電をスポンサーに持つという性質から、信用できない部分が多い。
ニュースでは土壌濃度を公表もせず、原発近くの農家の野菜を一方的に食べろ食べろと言うけれど正直困惑する。現地の農家や酪農家の状況には胸を痛めるが、子供の20年後、30年後の健康が心配になり、買えないのが親の本音だ。
そんな折、イタリアでも脱原発が動き出した。ドイツのニュースを読んだ時には漠然と、「日本で起こった事故なのに、どうして日本では同じように早急に決断ができないのか」と思ったけれど、今回のニュースは、「日本も国民が重い腰をあげる時期が来ている」と強く思わされた。
先週末には新宿で6000人を集める脱原発デモが行われたようだし、今朝の東京新聞には「みんなで決めよう『原発』国民投票」、詩人谷川俊太郎が発足した団体のことが載っていた。日本でも少しずつ民衆が動き出している。
運動、とかなんか恥ずかしいし、自分がやらなくても・・・といっていては何も変わらないのだから、出来る範囲で私も関わっていきたいと思う。
Friend of friend had a geiger counter which measures radiation and my friend had her room measured by it and it gave 0.05 by the window. This is about the same measure as before 311 disaster. She lives on 7th floor of 17 or so story building in middle of Tokyo. This gave me a big relief.
The other concern is tap water. Though the government gives safe measure, nobody really believes it. I use it to rinse but not to drink, especially that water supply is back to normal now.
Some say don't take it too serious, just be cautious but not overly, but when your child's health on stake, I or any parent will be overly serious and we should be. With children, it maybe alright now but in 20 or 30 year period, we don't have clue.
Italy joined Germany in abolishing nuclear plants in the country, why isn't Japan the first one? It is ridiculous. We anyhow have to snatch back the decision making process in our own hands from politicians.
I used to be one of many who says "Politics? Nah, somebody else will take care of it. I don't know enough to have a say." but I am determined to be involved in act against nuclear plants movement which is becoming bigger and bigger through grass roots level.
原発反対!! No more nuclear plants!!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿