![]() |
| Cousins and jiji |
いや〜、何もしない平日ってほんっとーにいいもんですね〜。
ボサノバにコーヒーにチョコケーキの昼下がりどす。
この機会にしばらく会ってない仲良しの顔でも見にいこうかな。
週末は、土曜の昼に姉&姪っ子、母、親戚の伯母さん&お姉さんがうちにきて一緒にお昼を食べ、日曜は香港から里帰りしている義妹夫婦&甥っ子に会いに旦那の実家にいってきた。
いとこたち、みんな成長したな〜。おばさん感心だわ。
Job decided last week, freelance music translation project delivered this week (much appreciation to my friend in LA), and Koki over his ear infection and went back to his day care without crying, I am enjoying my time alone at home with bossa nova, chocolate cake and a cup of coffee, such a luxury.
I should go get my haircut and go see friends I haven't seen in a while while this free time lasts (another 1 week).
Last weekend, I saw all of my nieces and nephew. They all grew in a while and Koki can play with them better. It is amazing to see children's growth and it always makes me wonder how their brains develop, how they learn language and learn to relate words to things etc. It must be interesting to study that.
Thanks to our generous friends in Hawai'i, ever since we came back from there, Koki has no allergic(?) reaction to English. Before the trip, he used to get upset when I spoke English or sang English songs. I guess he no longer regards it as something foreign since he made some friends in Hawai'i who speak them and he saw them live the language right before his eyes.
Children are so full of possibility and I hope to let that be, not put too much expectation or to suppress it.
No matter where I am, all I need to remember is to be centered and stay simple, simple is best, always.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿