2016年6月13日月曜日

週明け、on Monday

マットを敷きつめた, floor mats in our living room

今朝は上の息子の夏休み中の学童の申し込みと、下の子の保育園の変更届を出しに雨降りそぼる中、区役所まで行って来た。バスはいつものごとく通勤やら通学で混んでいたが、区役所は開所直後とあってか雨のせいかガラガラで、学童の申し込みには私の横に1名来ているだけだった。

入学前には一度断った学童だが、同じクラスの子で仲よくなった子が結構行っていて、いつも話を聞いて行きたがり出したので、夏休みは英語の民間学童を休会して、申し込んでやることにした。

例の保護者会カンベンといとLINEでつぶやいてきたママさんとこの子が申し込もうと思った学童は定員いっぱいで夏休みの申し込みも厳しいかも、と言っていたが、うちの息子を申し込んだ、春に一度断った学童は先月末時点ではまだ空きがあった。
さて、蓋を開けてみないとこればっかりはわからないが、どうなるだろうか。

保育園の方は雇用主・雇用形態が変わった申請なのでどうなることやら、と思っていたが、電話で事前に確認しておいた書類を提出したところ、

初回の給与(私の場合は業務委託なので報酬)が振り込まれた際に通帳のコピー
開業届のコピー

を追って送ってくれとだけ言われて帰って来た。
意外にあっさり。後日電話が来て撤回されないことだけを祈る。

下の子が6ヶ月に入り寝返りをし出し、7ヶ月に入ってからは転がる範囲が広がり出したので土曜日にカーシェアでホームセンターに行き、フロアマットを買って来て、昨日敷き詰めた。
敷く前に上の息子と雑巾で雑巾がけをしたのだが、やはり人の手で拭いた後のフロアは気持ちが良かった。ので、今朝もがんばってリビングとキッチンを水拭きした。

だれかがどっかで、毎朝雑巾がけをするとチリが出なくなり、大掃除の必要もなくなる、と書いていたが、昨日大汗をかいて旦那と上の息子がぬいた裏の雑草も毎日チェックして抜けば大汗かくこともないんだよな、
とわかりつつ、毎日やるって結構大変だよな、と思った。

でも、雑巾がけだけでも毎日できたらなー
毎日足が気持ちいいんだろうなー

目の前で宿題をやる息子が、明日ダイスケくんは学童行かずにうち来るってよー、とかぶつぶつ言い出したので、本日ここまで。

明日から六本木で仕事開始。

This morning, after dropping off Hiroto at his day care, I got on a 71 route bus and went to a city hall to turn in 1. an application form for Koki's summer break program, 2. paper work for Hiroto's day care due to my status change in the job status.
I was afraid that the ward office was going to kick Hiroto out of his day care since my schedule is down to 4 days a week but all they said to me was to send, 1. a copy of my bank book where it shows a wire payment from the company (ies) I work for, 2. a copy of a document of my sole proprietorship with a valid stamp of tax office. Phew. I hope they don't call back and take it back...

With Hiroto updating his distance he can reach by rolling over from point A to B everyday, we bought foam floor mats on Saturday. On Sunday morning, Koki and I swept the whole living room floor with wet cloth before we put down floor mats, while Toru cleaned fish tank. Clean wooden floor felt so good on our feet that I decided to at least sweep the living room floor with cloth every morning.
I wish I had time and guts to clean the whole house every day so that it feels clean and no worry about mold here or there (in Japan, with so much rain and humidity, mold is a big issue for every household), or dust in the air con or in a closet.  Floor sweeping, I hope to do it every morning, at least the living room and kitchen before I leave for work (if not everyday, maybe every other day...) plus the shower/bathroom cleaning which is the most moldy (mildew) place in the house!
Mold is bad for health.

I start my new job tomorrow.

Koki is done with his home work making noises about bringing his classmate home after shool etc. now, so I gotta go (check on this boy's mom if he can really come.)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー