2016年6月9日木曜日

Wash away a bad karma? Jazzy morning


今朝は下の子を保育園に送った後上の子の小学校に赴きPTA室で
年最低2回が義務?の学年親睦会のご案内文面に副校長先生にOKを
もらい、印刷し、配布手配をしてきた。
親睦会は来月1日の保護者会後、もちろん真っ昼間!!

息子の幼稚園の友達が隣り学区の小学校にいったのだが、
そのお母さんから、

親睦会の案内がPTAから来たんだけど勘弁、

とLINEが来て吹いてしまった。
まさに今私、息子の学校のPTAで作ってますよ、
やってる人も義務でやってるから、お互い様ですよね、
と率直に返してしまった。

届いた文面見て文句言うのは楽だよなー
ま、そのお母さんもそのうち何かしらのPTAやらされて気づくんだろうね。

そんなことより!!!
プチ事件発生!?

新しい職場、一昨日初日。すでに頭の
中は・・・だったが、とりあえず気をとりなおし昨日2日目。
午前中の業務申し送りのエクセル見つめながら、頭の中が・・・
から×××へ。こりゃ駄目だよ、かあさん!
とりあえずお昼休憩へ。

Gmailをチェックしたら、GW前に手伝った六本木の投資
(ヘッジファンド)会社の社長さんからメールが入っていたので
電話してみたら、あちらはあちらで
来てくれていた事務の人が合わず先月末で辞めていったとか。
よかったら来週から来てくれないか、と言われたので承諾した。
この会社はタイミングが合わずGW後に一度断っていたのだが
気が変わったら連絡くれと言われていた。
次が運良く繋がってしまったので、午後社長さんの仕事の合間を見計らい
自分の身勝手を陳謝しながら辞退を伝えたら、キレた!!
シェアオフィスの狭いキューブの中でキレる→放心→説得→諦める、
の一連の流れを1時間くらいかけて見届け、帰路に。

が、家に戻ったら携帯がなり、さっきまでいた会社の社長。今朝出社前に会社のクラウド

ストレージに不正アクセスしただろ、と。これから警察届ける、調べれば
すぐ分かることだから、とまくしたてられ、?????
クラウド?不正アクセス?朝4時半?
0歳児と7歳児抱えた母、そんな時間に何が楽しくて不正アクセス?
寝てるっつーの!
大丈夫か、社長!?
その剣幕にちょっと身の危険を感じた。
ひとまずその場を丁寧にやりすごし、私が手書きでメモった パスワード等
のノートをすぐに書留で返送しますと伝え、電話を切った。

ストーカー気質か?
いやぁ、怖かった、、、
ね、プチ事件でしょ?

いやはや、世の中いろいろな人がいますが、私はなぜかその中でも特異性の
高い方に巡り合う機会が多い気がしてならない。
社長、起業家にはサイコパス傾向の人が多いそうですが、なんとなく
頷けた1日だった。

なーんて日だ!

で、再度気を取り直し、今は近所の私の癒しスポット兼職場兼のジャズ喫茶で
大音量でジャズ聞きながら、美味しい珈琲を堪能しながら仕事。
ジャズ最高、これでリセット、と。

ちなみに長期就労とか、もう忘れることにしましたから。
私自身、サイコパス気質ではないものの、かなりの偏屈だし、わがままだし
堪え性がないのは昔からだらから、、、。
仕事が繋がるうちはやれることをやれるうちにやって生きることにします!

A jazzy morning at a local cafe.
Perfect to do away with a traumatic experience yesterday at my new
work place.
Tuesday was my 1st day, at the end of that day, I was already feeling
stressed. Came home, told myself to not think too much about it,
went bk yesterday only to feel more stressed after looking at a big excel
sheet with detailed work flow etc. all morning.
(I am just not an excel person...)

Went on a lunch break a bit early to get away from the excel, checked my
Gmail acct on my smartphone and found an email from the hedge fund
guy whom I went to help in beginning of May asking how I was doing at
a new workplace!
What a good timing!
Called him on his mobile, arranged to meet again next week.
Went bk to a cube in a share office where I sat side by side with a young
CEO, apologized and told him I was not coming bk.

Then... next 1 hour felt forever.
He got angry, tried to persuade me to stay, got angry again, explained how
great his business is, how much he was making etc., accused me of
being hypocrite etc., then finally gave up and led me go.
But when I got home, my mobile phone rang, it was him again..., this time 
he accused me of accessing their online storage acct deleting some files
early that morning. (And of course I didn't.) 

My goodness, it was a horror listening to him making a threat,
taking this issue to the police and soon he will find out who accessed,
so I should not think for a minute to lie about it.

What a day...
I am just so glad that for any reason I decided to quit a company that is
run by a psycho.

Well, they say high percentage of CEOs have tendency of being a
psychopath which totally made sense to me yesterday

I threw out my new resolution out of a window this morning.
A resolution of committing to a long term employment.
Jobs seem to come and go for me so far and for some reason, I never
had a problem finding next opportunity and although there is no
promise for tomorrow,
it is just me, for better or worth,  I cannot live otherwise, so
I will do what I can while it lasts.

Have a nice day!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー