| 幼稚園でつくった鯉のぼり |
ヒョウが降るとかいってたけど、今朝は気持ちのよい晴天。
気づいたらもうGW突入。
特に旅行の予定はないが、明日は誘われた千葉館山の海岸での
サーフィン&BBQに参加予定。
流れ&波の強い外海千葉は息子が生まれる前だから、4年ぶりか?
ちょっと今からビビってます。。。
うちはもっぱら湘南派なので、ボードは2つとも鎌倉の実家に
置きっぱなし。それを取り行くのも大変だし、カーシェアリングの
車は小型車だからどうせ乗せられないし、
明日は近くのショップでブギボーを借り、去年セール時に購入して
おいた足ヒレをつけて波乗りするつもり。
息子には、
サーフィンしないからね!
と断言されたので(涙)、一緒にカニやら貝殻でも探す予定。
あ〜〜楽しみ!!海、波、ひさびさだ〜
Golden Week, a large consecutive holiday in Japan, starts
today. This is the second highest travel season in Japan
along with Obon season in August when many people
go back home, and the highest season isthe end of the year
just like anywhere else in the world.
We don't have any travel plan, but we are joining a surf
and BBQ gathering tomorrow in Chiba.
I haven't surfed in Chiba ever since I had Koki.
Beaches there face Pacific Ocean and usually current is
strong and waves break far out.
Instead we usually drive south to Shonan beaches,
where surf tends to be small or flat, but closer and
safer (yes, after almost 10 years of surfing I am still
chickened out).
Koki stated clearly that he will not surf this time, he is still
afraid of waves, so we'll just bring a boogie board instead
of surf board.
Plus, we don't own a car and cars we use with car sharing
system here in Tokyo are all compact sized cars, we decided
that unless we head out to Shonan area to surf, we'll just
rent a boogie board (500JPY per day).
I bought a pair of fin last year.
Maybe if we like it enough we'll purchase a boogie board.
Have a nice GW!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿