2013年4月11日木曜日

祝*入園、kindergarten starts

よゆ〜
いってきました、幼稚園入園式。
うちの両親も見に来た。
息子はすみれ組。

英語の先生がいたり、決まりが細々あったり、
あーなんか私立幼稚園という感じだった。

ソワソワしたり、母親を探して泣き叫んだりと
周りがわさわさする中、
しれーっと座ってボーッと周りを眺める
息子の姿はなかなかシュールだった。

ま、そりゃ1歳半から保育園通ってればそうなるか。
おかげで、 うちの母に「新鮮みはないわね」と
言われていた(苦笑)

今朝から名前つけに奔走しとります。
そして幼稚園はつくづく働く母のためには出来ていない。
スケジュールが。。。。
つくづく、過去2年間の心底保育園に感謝。

ま、行事盛りだくさんだし、園庭もあるし、 息子には
プラスだろうから頑張るしかない!

Koki started his kindergarten school yesterday.
Yesterday was a school year opening ceremony.
My parents came to see their grand son's in a spotlight.

Having spent 2 years + in a day care everyday from 10-5,
Koki was spaced out through the ceremony as some
kids cried and screamed for their mommies.

I realized Koki has grown to understand the social rule
through his last few years at a day care spending time
with other children and teachers.
He knows if there is an adult, he will need to listen to
that person, a person in charge of that room.

I did not realize that until he got out of day care.

Kids are like sponge, really.

Kindergarten, of course, is not a day care, so their
schedule is horrific.... for a working mom at least.
Hours are 9-noon through April, no extended stay,
lunch box everyday from May tho hours extend to
9-14 with extension service till 5pm.

Well, I just need few months to get it around myself.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー