昨日で息子4歳。
朝ご飯にホットケーキでささやかにお祝いし、
幼稚園から戻った午後はトイザらスへ行って
誕生日プレゼントのラジコンを買ってもらった。
先日1歳の子供を保育園に預け仕事復帰目前の
友達に会ったが、保育園行き始め早々に中耳炎の
洗礼を受け更に復帰を不安そうにしていた。
わかーる、すごくわかーる、その状態。
私も息子も数年前はそんなところを通った。
保育園最初の頃は泣いたし、よく病気もらって
保育園も休んだ。
でも、月日は経ち、子供は育ち、自分も落ち着く
もんなんですね。でもこれは誰しも終わってみないと
分からないし、当事者は本当に大変。
だからこそ、がんばらなくていい。
最悪どうにもこうにもいかなくなったら辞めればいい 。
と彼女に言った。
その位母業と仕事の両立は大変だし、かつては私も友達に
そう励まされ初期を乗り切った。
(私の場合本当に辞めて在宅になったけど...)
ある南無谷海岸までいってきた。
アクアラインに乗る前がその日の渋滞
のハイライトで、たかだか2kmの道に
2時間近くかかった...
8時出発とかいう悠長なこといってるから
渋滞にハマるわ、着いたら波はないわ、で
一人だけ早起きして波乗る気まんまんだった
私は旦那に八つ当り...
でも天気もよく、海も穏やかなおかげで
息子は沢ガニとヤドカリを見つけて喜んで
たし、良い休日だった。
でも、すっかり私の中で波乗りに火がついてしまった。。
波乗りたい!!
スネサイズとかでもいいから、
一瞬でもいいから。
あーあ、もうちょっと旦那が波乗り好きだったらGW中に
リベンジでいくんだろうな...
うちは世の中のサーファーファミリーの式図と逆。普通は、
奥さん(&子供)海いきたくない→旦那いきたい→
旦那だけいく→奥さんキレる、
が多いらしい。うちは私がいつも一人で悶々としている。
私もチキンじゃなかったら、車持ってたら早起きして一人で
いってたかもなあ。
明日からの4連休、一日も海いけないのかなあ...
何するんだろう...都会でくすぶるのかな...
もったいない...
いくつになったら波乗りって諦められるんだろうな...
いっそ諦められたら、忘れられたら楽なのに、ストークってやつを...
つぶやきユーコでした。
Yesterday Koki turned 4.
It has been 4 years already (and I say this every year).
We did a mini celebration with candles on a pancake
at breakfast yesterday before he went to kindergarten.
We will have an official celebration tomorrow when his
grandparents come for lunch.
On Sunday, we drove to a south tip of Chiba, a small
inland beach called Nanmuya for a Surf & BBQ my
friend was having.
As you know, I was all excited about being able to surf
after so many months of surf deprived days, but then
Koki and Toru stayed up late the night before and
we ended up leaving around 8 am.
Being a 2nd day of GW (big holiday), just to get on a
highway Aqua Line took us 2 hours!!
By the time we got to the beach, it was flat... like a lake...
Yet, it was a nice sunny day and Koki enjoyed finding a
small crab and shell fish on the beach.
BUT!!! I still want to surf tho...
I don't know if my family will be up to going down to the
beach during next 4 days since both of them are such
city people, they love to hang out in a city even on a
nice sunny hot day, a perfect day to surf.....
A lone surfer woman here wishing up on a star for a day
we all wake up early and go down to the beach to enjoy
the beautiful scenery, fresh air, and most of all SURF...
I wonder what it takes to get over this stoke in me, that
keeps coming back enticing me to surf...
Have a nice day ahead.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿