2013年3月24日日曜日

桜花蘭漫, Hanami



今年もやってきましたお花見シーズン
うちの東側の窓からはまっすぐ桜並木が臨めて綺麗。
木曜は晴れて温かったから、早めにお迎えにいって
息子と並木の坂道を下りて上がった。

先々週のロッド・スチュワート以来、翻訳の依頼が続いてて、
毎朝起きてまとまった仕事があるので一安心。

余力はあるし、いろいろ自由にしたいし、
もう1つ仕事を増やすかな、と思い直しハローワークへ再び。
ちょうど良く週3、9−13時の仕事が出ていたので紹介状を
もらった。3つ仕事をジャグリングとなると、全部が重なった時は
かなりバタバタになるのが目に見えてる...
が、まあ、ひとまずそれは受かってから考えることに。

お祭り好きの私は花見がしたくてしょうがなく、
でもみんな忙しそうで、週末まで待ったら天候イマイチ。
昨日は寒い中夜桜を見にお弁当まで作って出たが、
寒くて30分くらいしかいられなかった。

でも、寒くても桜の下を歩く人たちはみな、なんとなく
嬉しそうでよい。

ひさびさに夜子供lessで出たいな〜と思ってたら、
昔の同僚が4月に集まるというので、秋以来ひさびさに
羽伸ばしてきまーす。
飲み過ぎないようにしなきゃな。。。

Cherry blossom at full bloom now.
So beautiful. Makes everyone so happy every year
around this season.

I went to pick up Koki a little early on Thursday so
we could ride up and down the hill on our bike to
appreciate the cherry blossom ceiling in our
neighborhood.

I waited till the weekend to wine and dine under
cherry blossom trees (called ohanami, something
Japanese people have been doing every spring
everywhere in Japan since some hundred years
ago in spring) along side Meguro river
and it got cold toward the weekend.

We went out with light meals packed in a lunch box
but we managed to stay 30 minutes or so and got
freezing.

I am to send out my resume to 3 days a week,
9-1 pm part time job I found at Hello Work (a public
job database).
Juggling 3 jobs is probably too much to handle
when all of them get busy simultaneously, but
to enable things and to make our life a bit more
colorful to enjoy, a bit more income can help.

Do what we can when we can.

Have a nice weekend!

フォロワー