都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2013年3月9日土曜日
ころりん
前のカゴがいっぱいだから
買い物を 後ろのチャイルドシートに乗せて
近くの商店街を自転車をひいて歩いてたら
後ろから、
「あらあら大変。ちょっとちょっと」
とご夫人2人が追いかけて来た。
振り返ると手にオレンジとアボカド。
「!!』
後ろのチャイルドシートを見ると買い物袋が
ダラーン。
お礼を言っていると今度はスーツの男性が、
「これもこれも。」
とオレンジをもう1つ手渡してくれた。
その様子を見てた他のご老人が、
「前のカゴには入らないかね」
温かい春の午前、商店街の図。
いやあ、やっぱり人間は本来はこうなんだなー、
と実感した一場面。
こんなことが昔はもっと普通だったのかも
しれない。今の世の中は他人同士がギスギスして
いて、善意にも構えてしまったり。
そして、冷静になってみて、いかんいかん。
人を性悪説のようにとらえるのはいかん。
誰しも完璧じゃない。
私だって、だ。
なんだか毎年この季節はこんなだなーと過去の
ブログを読んで思った次第。
大丈夫、春になって取り戻そう。少しずつ。
そして、今日も。。。海に入りたいのであった。
I was happily strolling down the shopping arcade
on a sunny warm morning and two ladies
run up to me with 2 oranges and an avocado in
their hands.
I realize my shopping bag was open, hanging down
from the rear child seat.
I thank them and say goodbye and a man comes
up to me and hand me an orange, "this,too, mom.".
Then an old man walking besides me looks at me
and smiles,
"How about the front basket? Can't they fit?"
I am struck, with this mild warmth coming from
human beings..... I realize people are like that,
they have always been, regardless of the fact
that Tokyo is a very intense city where people
no longer appreciate each other, push and
curse at each other in a commute train, on
streets etc.
Winter, I realize I tend to get depressed, every
year, obliviously, and this is when I tend to run
into problems.
Well, now the spring is nearing, almost officialy
spring, a week or two more of sparse cold days
and we should be off to a good season, the best
season in Tokyo.
It's about time (again) I soaked myself in the ocean.
I need that now more than ever.
Have a nice weekend.