息子の後追いが日に日に激しくなり、ちょっと私が見えないだけでギャン泣きになる。トイレもおちおちいけず、ついイラッとしてしまうことも。夜泣き同様、成長の過程で通る道だと分かってはいるけど、やっぱり当事者はつらい。そんな時は同じ経験をしている人の言葉をネットで読んで安心するようにしている。調べると、いるわいるわ同胞、みんな悩んでおります。よかった~私だけじゃない。
今までは気づかれないようそっと部屋を出たりしていたけど、これはNGらしい。http://women.benesse.ne.jp/yougo/ikuji/p30167/index.html
今日で満9ヶ月。離乳食も1日3回にレベルアップ。これから毎日大変だ・・・とちょっと気が重いけど(特に後追い泣きしている息子を尻目にご飯の支度をするのは至難の業)、最近たくさん食べるようになったんだし、楽しまなきゃね。冷凍ストックもっと増やさなきゃな。
First snow this season. Beautiful seeing from window, cold walking home from the office.
Kohki turned 9 months today and he started his 3 meals a day, just lik us grown ups. He now eats bigger and harder food and enjoys each meal more. He loves to keep me around more and it is hard for me to steal few minutes to go to restroom even. This could be stressful sometimes, but I understand that this is another necessary step he goes thru before he grows up to be a child from a baby, just like night cry phase.
To avoid Kohki cringing onto a kitchen gate crying out for me to hold him while I cook his meal, I prepared 3 meals tonight and put them in a fredge for tomorrow. I need to add more pre-cooked stocks in a freezer as well.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿