今日はLeaちゃん、Mioちゃんとベビザらスにお出かけしてきた。私と洸希は初、赤ちゃん本舗や西松屋と様相が違って面白かった。大きな違いは海外のものを結構置いてるところとおもちゃが豊富なところ。
いろいろ収穫はあるけど、主には10個買うと500円引きの離乳食(アカホンより安い)とファーストシューズ。いいのが見つけられないでいた靴はなかなかオシャレなのがあって満足。
帰りにはロイホに寄ってご飯を食べて帰ってきた。つい最近知ったのだけど、ファミレスは離乳食をおいている。といってもいつも買ってる和光堂だけど。しまじろうくんの前掛けとおもちゃの車をくれた。ママ友2人とわいわい言いながらのお買い物、そして夕食はすっごい楽しかった。
ネントレのスケジュールと天気の悪さで先週末から家にこもりがちでストレスが溜まって、寝ない洸希、後追いする洸希に大してかなり余裕がなくなっていけど、ぱーっと気が晴れた。
先週から再開したネントレのおかげか、それとも久々の外出で疲れたおかげか、洸希もグッスリ。
For the first time, I went to Babies"R"Us with my two good mom friends and their babies this afternoon. Time to time I go to Akachan-honpo and Nishimatsuya both of which are also baby stores, but never been to Babies"R"Us. Big difference is Babies"R"Us, being an American company, carries more import stuff.
I found nice first shoes for Kohki and bought some food stocks for storage.
On our way back, we stopped by at Royal Host, a family-style restaurant, where both babies and moms ate dinner at. At the restaurant, they gave us toys and aprons for babies.
Weather being bad, Kohki and I have been staying inside past several days and I have been bit under stress, I realized. It was so much fun to go out with friends and I could let my hair down.
It looks like the sleep training is finally working for Kohki and lately he sleeps thru the night. Hooray! The only thing is that it only works at night, it doesn't work for naps. Well, I can't ask too much.
いろいろ収穫はあるけど、主には10個買うと500円引きの離乳食(アカホンより安い)とファーストシューズ。いいのが見つけられないでいた靴はなかなかオシャレなのがあって満足。
帰りにはロイホに寄ってご飯を食べて帰ってきた。つい最近知ったのだけど、ファミレスは離乳食をおいている。といってもいつも買ってる和光堂だけど。しまじろうくんの前掛けとおもちゃの車をくれた。ママ友2人とわいわい言いながらのお買い物、そして夕食はすっごい楽しかった。
ネントレのスケジュールと天気の悪さで先週末から家にこもりがちでストレスが溜まって、寝ない洸希、後追いする洸希に大してかなり余裕がなくなっていけど、ぱーっと気が晴れた。
先週から再開したネントレのおかげか、それとも久々の外出で疲れたおかげか、洸希もグッスリ。
For the first time, I went to Babies"R"Us with my two good mom friends and their babies this afternoon. Time to time I go to Akachan-honpo and Nishimatsuya both of which are also baby stores, but never been to Babies"R"Us. Big difference is Babies"R"Us, being an American company, carries more import stuff.
I found nice first shoes for Kohki and bought some food stocks for storage.
On our way back, we stopped by at Royal Host, a family-style restaurant, where both babies and moms ate dinner at. At the restaurant, they gave us toys and aprons for babies.
Weather being bad, Kohki and I have been staying inside past several days and I have been bit under stress, I realized. It was so much fun to go out with friends and I could let my hair down.
It looks like the sleep training is finally working for Kohki and lately he sleeps thru the night. Hooray! The only thing is that it only works at night, it doesn't work for naps. Well, I can't ask too much.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿