昨日はめでたく退院したベビ友Leaちゃんにひさびさに会いにいってきた。すっかり元気なもとの姿に戻っていて安心。ほんと、何事もなく元気に育ってくれるのが何より宝よね。
Weekend was very cold and windy. Instead of going out for a walk like we usually do, we took a subway and went to a nearby shopping mall called MIDTOWN. From a nearby station, it took us only a half an hour with one transit to the mall. Subway stations were all equipped with elevators and it was no hustle.
MIDTOWN has both fashion tenants and restaurants that we had lunch first, then Kohki had lunch in a seperate room in which I could also breast feed afterwards, and we walked around. Not much to shop shince everything was rather high-end itmes with suited prices, we found a nice toddler wobbler for Kohki so we bought it.
Below is a vide of Kohki crying. Though it is warm and comfy, he hates it when I put this winter jumpsuit on.
Below is a vide of Kohki crying. Though it is warm and comfy, he hates it when I put this winter jumpsuit on.
2 件のコメント:
こんにちは!チータです。
ブログになってから初めてのコメント。
子育ては喜びも多いけど、同時に葛藤もたーくさんもたらすわよね。
親になるのにマニュアルは不要だけど、お手本や自分の話を傾聴してくれる人が身近にいたら、もっと気を楽にして子育てできるかな・・・なんて思う。
お互いまだしばらく大変な時期が続くけど、楽しみ見つけつつ適度に手を抜いてやってきましょ!
チータ、コメントありがとう。
本当、喜びと葛藤の連続です、いやはや、親になるとはこんなに大変なことなのですね・・・チータ含む先輩ママと同じ月齢の子を持つママ友たちにいつも助けられ励まされてます。今後ともよろしくね~
コメントを投稿