2010年1月21日木曜日

ネントレ - sleep training, about to give up

本が届いて早速始めたもののかなり辛い。
特に朝方はこちらも眠いし根負けして結局抱っこで寝かせて自分の隣りに寝かせてしまっている。
昨日は18時半過ぎに早々眠くなったものの、3度着地に失敗して可哀相で抱っこで寝かせてしまい、夜起きた時も結局10回ダンナが着地に失敗し抱っこで添い寝・・・
3日目にしてすでにギブアップ状態。でもネットで見るとみんな最初は失敗の連続だけどある時、「あれ、寝た?」という日が来る様子。継続は力なり、か。失敗も含めて気分的に続けてみる程度でいこうかな。じゃないと上手くいかないことにイライラして、ネントレ前より疲労困憊しそう。

昨日は区の保育園でやっている子育て広場にいってきた。以前区の保育園を見学に行った時にもらったチラシで知ったもので先週初めて行ってすっかりハマった。午後は特に同じくらいの月齢の子が来ていて子供は他の子と遊んで刺激になるし、母親は母親で日々の子育ての悩みをお互い話したり、保育士さんに相談したりできる。育児と家事に追われ煮詰まった時の逃げ場として心強い。

上の写真は育児のストレス解消、甘い物。母乳育児は砂糖厳禁?知るかっ!
下の写真は、隣町のコジャレたカフェで。バギーでも嫌な顔をせずに入れてくれたのに味をしめて夕方前の空いてる時間を狙ってたまに行く。

As soon as the book came and I did a speed-reading and right away tried the training.  Today being the third day I am already ready to give up.  Kohki just won't give in and as much as we try to calm him to sleep in his own bed without one of us holding him, he either cries and cries or suddnely awakens.

Another sleepless night. It is almost easier to go back to our old style and get little more sleep. I read other people try and error and it looks like the key is to continue the effort hoping one day our son sleeps himself.

Yesterday, I took Kohki to mom and baby's gathering at a nearby nursery school. This is run by ku's nursery school and babies can play with lots of toys while moms chat and share information.

What is really helpful is to know that I am not the only mother on the planet who feels like not being a good mother because a baby doesn't take a long nap or doesn't like taking bath or doesn't sleep him/herself in his/her own bed.

Pictures are Donuts Plant donuts, a perfect break-food and Kohki with his papa at a cafe on Sunday. We go to this cafe some weekend late afternoons when there are only few customers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー