2010年1月15日金曜日

歯が生えた! Baby teeth

一昨日久しぶりに歯茎をチェックしたら下の歯が少し出ていた。ママ友から授乳中におっぱいをガブッとする話を聞いているからこれからが怖い。

その後熱が下がり、お腹と背中に発疹らしきものがみられたのでおそらく熱は突発性発疹によるものだと思う。発疹といっても、あれ赤い?て感じなので、あくまで多分。

夜泣きは今思えば歯が生えてくるむず痒さなのかなとも思うけど相変わらず起きて、一昨日朝方にいたっては旦那まで起きだしての騒ぎになったので昨日は私も出来るだけ早くベッドに入った。
泣かせてチェックのアメリカ方法だと長く寝るんだけど、どうも泣かせるのが・・・と悩んでいたところに出会った泣かせないネントレ http://blog.goo.ne.jp/konaho716/e/5df14bccbd7ec98edb82c5c4e30cd5f0
ソッコーamazonで本を頼んでしまったわ。
どうもアメリカでも最近は泣かせないネントレが見直されているらしく、従来の泣かせるやり方は子供の人格形成に問題があるとも言われてきているらしい。
http://parentingbooks.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_nocry_sleep_solution (英文)

ただ、泣かせる方法のほうが即効性はあるらしい。ま、ひとまず本を読んで気長にやってみまーす。

写真は息子0ヶ月の時の泣き顔。

Kohki's teeth came out.  They are still very slightly showing from his gum but I could feel with my fingers.  How exciting!! But at the same time my mom friends told me once babies grow teeth, they bite on your bosom when feeding and it really hurts. 

After fever subsided, rashes appeared on Kohki's back and belly, so I am assuming it was raesola rather than cold.  But with babies, nothing goes by the book and you are never too sure about anything, it is only assumption.

After several sleepless nights, I considered going back and trying the US sleep training method, but when the night comes I'm too reluctant to try because it is heart aching to just imagine Kohki cry and cry.  Then I came across a website that talked about "No Cry Sleep Solution" http://parentingbooks.suite101.com/article.cfm/the_nocry_sleep_solution
and I decided to try this method.  The article says even in US, traditional sleep training where parents let their babies cry is re-considered amongst doctors and parents and more and more doctors started recommending this no-cry sleep solution.  The article also says that the traditional method could be detrimental to mental and emotional wellbeing of the child.   Hmm interesting.
Maybe I give it a try.

The picture is Kohki's crying face at 0 month.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー