今週は木曜にママ友&ベビが遊びに来た。良く食べ良く寝るベビ友2人は同じ日に生まれた子と1日前に生まれた子なのにうちの息子より大きい。食が細いうちの子、大きくなれよ!
金曜午前、風が冷たい中ちょっと遠出の買い物に出てお昼過ぎに戻る。2人して疲れて昼寝から起きたら息子の体が熱い、機嫌も悪い、熱を計ると39度近い。かかりつけの小児科にいくと突発性発疹か風邪か様子見とのこと。
初日夜は本人も熱で辛いらしく、寝付いたと思ってベッドに下ろすと泣いてしまい、夜通し旦那と交代で抱っこで大変だった。
2日目の昨日もまだ38度台、少し元気が戻るものの日中は力なく遊んだりグズッたり。夜ベビーベッドは拒否し添い寝。3日目の今日もまだ熱は38.5度、機嫌は大分戻りいつもと変わらない感じで家の中を動き回って遊んだ。お風呂、おっぱいの後普通に抱っこで旦那が寝かしつけ、今ベビーベッドで寝ている。
突発性発疹は90%の赤ちゃんが1才までにやるらしいけど、これで熱が下がって体に発疹が出ればそれだろう。
大人も熱は辛いのに小さい体で熱のダルさに苦しむ我が子が不憫でたまらなく、いつもより優しくしている私です。
On Thursday afternoon, mom friends and their babies came over to chat. Their babies eat and sleep well that they are alot bigger than our son (born on a same day!). I always wonder will our son catch up?
On Friday late afternoon, after a nap, I realized my son's head and mouth (when feeding) feels somewhat hot. I checked his temperature and it was almost 102 F (38.7 C) so I took him to a paediatritian. The doctor told me it could be either cold or roseola which most babies get before turning one.
Friday night was a sleepless night holding our son in turn with my husband. With the fever, our son's sleep seemed shallow and as soon as we put him down, he started crying.
On Saturday, his fever was still around 101 or so but he seemed better and played a little bit during the day and slept better next to me in bed.
Today, he seemed much better but his fever is still at around 101. Yet, he played as usual during the day and he went to sleep as usual in his crib after we gave him a bath.
If rashes appear on his body in a few days, then it is roseola, so they say, but whatever it is, I am just hoping the fever decreases soon.

2 件のコメント:
久し振りにPCを開き遊びに来ました~。先週末は大変だったね。トオルくんがいてくれてよかったね。これから寒さ本番だし、油断できないね。でも、よくなってよかった!
maikoさん
昨日お風呂の時にお腹と背中に発疹らしきものに気づいたので多分突発性発疹だわ。やれやれ、お互い子育てに奮闘だね~
コメントを投稿