2014年12月23日火曜日

冬休み、Winter Holiday


先週幼稚園が終わり、
息子は冬休み突入。
最近のスケジュールは大体、

• 息子が起きるまで仕事
• 旦那会社いき、息子と朝食
• 正午過ぎまで仕事
• 昼食後近くの公園にいく
• 帰りがけに買い物して帰宅
• 遅めのおやつ
• 夕飯まで仕事
• 夕飯
• 少し遊ぶかテレビ
• お風呂
• 就寝

先週土曜には11月から始動した
100%在宅の仕事の会社のプチ忘年会で
社長、同じ課の人x1、別の課の人x1と
飲んだが、彼女らも、

女性ばかりの会社で面倒なことに
ならないかな、、、

と思ってたらしい。
でも、

実際始めてみるとそうゆう
人は結局いなくなりますよねー

と他の二人が言っていて、
なるほど、と思った。
社長は若いのに本当にすごい人で、
飲みは楽しかった。

私のいる課(社長室)に前からいた
社長秘書の人が辞めたらしく、
繰り上がり?で
私が社長秘書になった、、
ので、
来年からは私の下に人をいれる
らしい、入社2ヶ月で急展開‼︎

来春予定しているアメリカの
展示会に、
旅費は持つから子連れで参加
しないかと、
という話ももちかけられた。

ラッキー!

アメリカちょうどいきたくなって
きてたところ!
アメリカは日本と違い、子供に
理解があるし優しいから子連れで
通訳でも大丈夫そうだし、
息子の良い経験にもなりそうだし
実現してほしいなー

日曜は旦那の両親、
昨日は前のマンションからの仲良し
2家族が来てクリスマスパーティ。
うちのガスオーブンがフル稼働した。

年賀状すらなきゃ

Koki started his winter break from
last Thursday.
The international school
I work at is in a winter school but
I don't have to go,
so I only have the new WFH job I
started from November.

I usually wake up around 6:30ish and
start a laundry and make myself a cup
of coffee while I start my PC.
I check emails and get some stuff 
done before Toru and Koki wake up.
At 7:30ish I make breakfast for Toru
to take to work (sandwich),
and around 8AM Koki wakes up and
comes up to a living room.
We see Toru off and Koki and I 
eat breakfast together.
From
9:30 to noon I get back to work
while Koki plays by himself (or/and 
watch TV) and in between I do
house chores sometimes.
Around noon to 1PM we prepare
lunch together and after lunch,
Koki and I usually go to a nearby
big park to play.
We come back and have snack
around 3 or 4,
go out to do a grocery shopping,
cone home/ work again till dinner.
Cook dinner together, take a bath,
read a book and sometimes we both
go to bed around 9PM to 10PM,
or I work after Koki sleeps.

WFH is nice because there is no
commute and I can work whenever
I get free time.
I'm thinking to wake up earlier to work
rather than staying up late.

A person who has been an 
assistant to the president of the
WFH company left and
now I am assisting the president
directly. 
The president called upon three
ladies (incl. myself) from 3
different sections and we had a
small get together last Saturday.
It was funny how all of us had a
same concern when we started 
working for this company that
it is all women company,
but as we proceeded we began
to understand that such concern
is not a real issue.

The president herself is a female 
in early 30s and very energetic,
intelligent person and we all very
much look forward to working
with her.

I maybe going to Austin, Texas (US)
for a business event to provide
communication support to
the staff in March 2015.
The president is willing to cover the
incurring cost for myself and Koki.
That would be so exciting for not
only myself but also Koki!

I'm hoping she was sober enough 
to have meant it tho.

Toru's parents came over on Sunday
and Koki's friends came over last night 
and we had 3 Xmas parties already
this year.

Santa is coming tomorrow night.
Merry Christmas!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー