都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2014年12月17日水曜日
Early Christmas
先週土曜日は前々から私のほうの家族がうちに
集まり 早めのクリスマスパーティーを
やる予定だったので、
ローストチキンを焼いた。
姉たち2家族が体調不良で来られなく
なってしまったが、
父母が来てこじんまりだけど楽しく
昼食が食べられ、よかった。
3階の東の部屋を昨日片付けた。
本棚を動かしたついでに
もう読まないな、
という本をん十冊と
昨日資源ゴミをに出した。
部屋は片付き私の仕事部屋になり、
そこには祖母、母が使って私に
託された勉強机が残り、
うず高く積まれた本たちは昼前に
回収されていき、
なんか、ものすごく
清々した。
私も年取ったのかなあ、
断捨離ばんざい。
また読みたくなったら
古本屋にいけばよい。
生活に本当に必要なものって
意外に少ない。
生活はシンプルに、
ストレスは少なく。
Last Saturday was a small early Christmas
party at our house and I cooked a roasted
chicken, turns out my 2 sister's families got
sick but my parents made it.
We had a good time together.
Koki got his first Xmas gift this year.
I cleaned up a tiny room on east side of our
3rd floor and made it into my work room.
Toru tells me in our house mother has study,
not the father (laugh).
On the opposite side (west side) is the best
room in the house which belongs to Koki,
but since he still doesn't use it,
it is being a sun room to dry laundry.
Such a waste....
Old books we don't read any more were sitting
high in the east room but I tied them up and
binned them on Tuesday.
There were also boxes still laying around from
the move in July and I emptied them.
Now I only have an antique desk which was
passed down to my mom from my grandma,
then from my mom to me,
a low book shelf, 3 surf boards. That's all.
This room receives direct sun light until 2 or
3pm because it's on the 3rd floor and I see
a roof of next door's house and a small
piece of sky.
In middle of Tokyo, this is more than enough:)
After all,
what life really needs is only a few things,
live simply, less stress.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿