| 立ち飲み, at tachinomi |
木曜の立ち飲みで友達が撮ってくれた写真。
世の中の親に比べれば少ない方だと思うが、
やはり写真は圧倒的に子供が多い。
ので、久々に撮ってもらい新鮮だった。
ので、掲載。
(一応ちょっとボカしました)
立ち飲み、焼き鳥屋、
日本ならでは、の食文化、
いいですね〜
平日が毎朝5時半から6時に起きている私は
すっかりそれが染み込み、
週末にもその時間に起きてしまう。
が、宵っ張りの旦那と息子は週末だと遅くまで
寝るので、ひと時の自分の時間となり◎
そう、昨日のプリセールはかなりよかった。
バーゲンではないので、メンバーのみしか来ておらず、
(店は通常営業)
ゆったりと買い物が出来て50%オフ!
奮発してパンツも秋冬+少し春のジャンパー
(ブルゾンていうの?)も買ってしまった。
今日は旦那が大学の時のサークル(響きが昔!!90年代!)の
仲間と約束してるので、私と息子はひさびさに
友達と友達の娘のまやちゃんと遊ぶ予定。
I wake up around 5:30 to 6 AM everyday to make bento
(lunch box) for Koki and this got me fully and on weekends
I wake up around the same time too.
Can't sleep more hours like Toru or Koki.
Can't sleep more hours like Toru or Koki.
But this creates my own time to update this blog, read books,
search internet etc.
The picture is at a tachinomi (means stand and drink) bar
I went the other day to see my ex-bosses and a friend.
I realized my friend took a picture and this was new to me
in a way because usually I am the one taking pictures,
especially after Koki was born.
I put blur effect on the pic for privacy purpose.
Yesterday's pre-sale was all good.
Only members, so not crowded like a typical bargain, and
50% off the regular price tag, so easy on a wallet too.
I ended up purchasing the jacket I checked on Wed, plus
a pair of pants, and a blouson.
Today's Sunday and it is sunny again!
Toru off to see his old college colleagues and Koki and I
are to get together with my friend and her daughter Maya.
Enjoy your Sunday!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿