梅雨も本番に入った、と思ったら思いがけず昨日は晴天!
朝6時に起きたけど休み出し二度寝、と思ったが、
起き出し洗濯。
梅雨は本当に太陽が貴重。
先々週昼夜徹して取りかかった某大手オンラインショッピング
サイトの翻訳も、どうにかこうにか先週土曜日に納品したが、
ほんとーに量がはんぱなかった。
ひさびさにあんなきつかった。
最後はREDBULLとリポビタンDに頼ったが、あまりきかな
かった...
不思議なもので、仕事はまとまるもので、
そんなこと言っていたら手伝ってる会社の方も大きなプロジェクト
が入り、別口の翻訳(日系アメリカ人がやってるデザイン会社)も
入った。
ので、細々ながら仕事が先に繋がっていて安心。
仕事をもらえるということは本当にありがたいこってす。
Tokyo experienced dry days for a week even after its
official rain season announcement.
I almost regret that I signed up for Koki's school bus, but
this week was all rain.
Waking up early to make bento (lunch) box every morning is
hard enough, then adding the bus pulled back another half
an hour from my morning.
My life was submerged in a full translation mode over a week
doing translation for a major online shopping site (you probably
use it too), then it was delivered last Saturday.
This week was all bilingual support, then another translation
project flew in (press release).
Showing a good work pattern here.
Being overwhelmed is tough but better than no work.
Yesterday was a surprise sunny day.
I woke up at 6am thinking I may head back to get another 1
hour of sleep since it was Saturday,
but seeing a bright sun shining into my living room,
my eyes wide open, hit the laundry room.
Sun feels so precious in middle of rain season.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿