2012年3月31日土曜日

春風, spring wind


実家にて at my parents' house
吹き荒れてますね、春の風。
この風が吹き出すと春も近いなと感じます。

先週日曜は祖母の一周忌で材木座のお寺に行き、その後うちの実家で昼食を食べた。
息子は従姉のかっちゃんと家の中を駆け回ったり、庭で跳ねたり、たくさん遊んで満足そうだった。

横浜の旦那の実家にいってもそうだが、やはり音を気にしないで遊べるのは金だな〜と思う。特にうちは男の子だし、ソファから飛び降りたり、足踏みしたり、本当なら思いっきりやらせてやりたい。でもうちはマンションで、NG。
最近はますます活動的になって、夕方保育園から戻ってもパワーを持て余し暴れたい息子にその度に、
「うちは集合住宅で、みんなで住んでるから」
とか、
「下の人がビックリするからやめて」
と諭すが、心の中にはなーんとなく空しさが。。。
でも、近しい人からもチラホラマンション階下からの子供の騒音苦情が。。。という話を聞く。うちは息子が産まれた際に階下、上階、隣は挨拶にいって、その後もエレベーターなどで会うと挨拶がてらなんとなく聞いたりしていて今のところ大丈夫そうだが、でもだからといって野放しにはできない。うるさくても、挨拶する間柄で言いにくいかもしれないし。
旦那も私も都下の一戸建てで好きにかけずり回って育ち、周りもそんな子しかいなかったから、都会マンション育ちという状況が想像ができないだけなのかもしれない。
でも、自分のパワーを押さえて控えめに遊んで育ったら小さい男になってしまうのではないか、女の自分だって棚からジャンプしたりして遊んだし男の息子は尚更したいだろうな、と思ってしまう。

人間とは自分が育った同じ環境が自分の子供にもベストと思ってしまうものなのですね。もしかしたら、息子には息子の時代や環境があるから、そこまで心配することもないのかもしれないけど。。。

Strong wind has been blowing in Tokyo for last few days. It's a spring wind.   Finally, cold winter is soon over!  I'm ready to put all my winter jackets and clothes in a storage.

Last Sunday, we went down to a small temple in my home town to pray for my grandma who passed away a year ago. I have gone to this temple several times in my life when my grandpa, great grandma and uncle passed away.  Though it is very sad to say farewell to those who are close to me, anyhow I always liked this temple.
Oshosan (monk) gave Koki colorful paper lotus petals to take home after the ritual.

After the ceremony, we all went to my parents' house and had lunch together.  Koki plyaed inside and outside the house with his older cousin. It is very nice for kids to be able to play outside and even inside with no worries of noises to downstair neighbor.
Because we live on 6th floor of a building in Tokyo, we always tell Koki to mind downstairs when he plays, especially past few months he's become more and more active.
While this is to some extent common sense for parents with kids living in a building sharing space with others, it is so different from how I grew up that I am starting to have a big question sign in my head.

I grew up in a suburb of Tokyo and there was no apartment building in my neighborhood, therefore all my friends grew up in a stand alone house and cared less for noises when we played in each other's house.

When we bought this place we had no Koki, we only thought about ourselves, how convenient it is to commute and to live an urban exciting life. But now with Koki, the table has turned.  Facing street becoming bigger within less than a year and expected exhaust gas from the traffice, and this noise issue... I am starting to think another option of life in Tokyo, or away from Tokyo?



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー