2011年9月4日日曜日

台風 typhoon

はどこへいったのか?
週末にかかる、ひどい雨になる、と連発されたから、出かけられないものと週末はノープラン。一日家にいて久々にちゃんと料理しよっかなー、と土曜は午前オープンとともにスーパーに行き食材を買い込んで来た。

2歳を超えてからめっきり野菜を拒否するようになった息子。
それが近所のお惣菜屋さんのおばさんが作るピクルスだけは「ピキリシー」と食べるので、試しに家でもつくってみた。
さーて、母のピキリシーはいかに。

夜はブリトーwithサルサ、ワカモレの予定が、すっかり16−18時で息子と昼寝してしまい、やる気がダウン。緊縮財政月間のはずが、「つまみだけ」と近くのやきとん屋さんにいってしまった。でもやっぱり生ビールは美味しい。週一は必ず飲みたい。

9月5日(明日)リリースのオンラインサービスの準備のため、先々週からずーっと残業続きで、毎日会社を出るのが19時、19時半だった。20時までの延長保育と夕飯を保育園にお願いし、自分と旦那の夕飯だけのため結構お惣菜に頼った。

まだ手が結構かかる子供がいる、就業時間は基本10−17時からずらせない、という条件でパートタイムで始まった今回の仕事。始まってみると、やはり仕事というのはそう竹を割ったようにはいかないものだ。まあ、大企業じゃないのだし、出来る人が出来ることをする就業環境には慣れているのだけど、いろいろな犠牲を払い・追って働くなら、やはりもう少し待遇面を見直してもらいたいなーと思う。

いっそのことフルタイムにして、もっと高待遇の仕事を見つけてしまえば、というアイディアもあるが、まあ、そうちょこちょこ動いたところで必ず今より良い環境が約束されるかも分からないし、第一35歳過ぎると派遣の案件もすっかり減るのでそうやすやす動けるというものでもなく、ひとまずは9月末の契約更新時に待遇面を交渉してみるかな。

今週の残業はいかに。。。

焼きとん
At a local restaurant
Lots of over time work past few weeks and Koki's been spending more time at his day care, sometimes till 8 pm or so. As much as I understand about limited resource at small to mid size company and that each staff needs to do what he or she can do,  with daily house chores and Koki, both Toru and I was starting to wonder if I should look for a part time better paid position, even if it being a dispatch type of work (currently I am on direct - part time contract with full social benefit).

However, moving on as I think is not always the best answer as there is no definite promise of a better land and dispatch jobs decreases as I passed the 35 year line (they say 40 is another age line for jobs), I am starting to think it better to hold the ground.

Typhoon #12 has been on news since Thursday and people have been on its alert for 4 days now with expected heavy rain and strong wind.  It is now Saunday.  Scattered showers but no heavy rain yet.
I bought so much veges and meats for the weekend cook and store plan.  I made home made pickles (carrot, cucumber and raddish) hoping Koki would consume veges, lately he dislikes veges unless it is minced into hamburger or something.

I still have lots of food in my fridge, I need to cook them up by end of today for freezing stock.

Let's hope less overtime this week.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー