![]() |
| Tea time |
山間にあるうちの実家、私が小さい頃はクーラーなどなくても風が涼しく、日中でも凌げた記憶があるが、自分の体がクーラーに慣れてしまったのか、それともやはり温暖化なのか、昼食後の数時間はかなり暑く、息子も私も汗ダラダラで遊んだ。
帰り最寄り駅まで送ってもらう車の中から寝始めた息子も、地元に戻ると起き出し、駅近の幼なじみLEAパパのお店に立ち寄る。昨日今日と近くないけど管轄(?)内の八幡宮のお祭りのため、人が出るかと思ったら、駅を挟んであっち側のためあまり関係ない様子。
おかげさまで周りのお客さんに気兼ねなく、つまみ&飲んだ(いつも休みは飲んでばかり?)。ここのお店、つまみが美味しく、ビールもいつも冷えていて、しかも駅近、でプラス友達のパパのお店、という4拍子が揃い、我が家(特に私と息子)はかなり行ってます。しかも子連れで。。(パパ、いつもありがとう)
目黒線沿線近くにお住まいorおこしの際はどうぞ。
(お店情報知りたかったらメールください)
![]() |
| パパのお店でLEAと |
子供は祭りが好きなものなのか、昨日祭りの帰りにMIOちゃんが寄った時もちょうど神輿が出陣を終え戻ったところで、うちのマンションの前で2人して小躍りをしていたが、今日の神輿帰着?でも息子テンションUP。
まあ、私も相当祭り好きで神輿を見るとテンション上がるけど。。
実家に帰ると私は「あー地元」と懐かしくなる反面、徐々に東京のこの地に愛着も湧き始め、息子もその環境で育ちつつある。私は生まれも育ちも東京ではないが、息子にとってはここが地元になり、幼なじみも出来ていくはず。その幼なじみとお祭りいったり、神輿担いだりするのかなーと思うと、不思議。
いつの日か、誰か町内会に知り合い作って、足袋を履き、法被を羽織り、腰紐締めて、あのカッコイイ祭りの出で立ちをし、息子にも着せ、神輿の後を歩きたい私であった。
We took 3 trains to visit my parents' house for Keiro no hi (Respect for the Aged Day). This is the day I used to gather around at my grandma's house when I was a kid with my cousins, aunts, and uncles to go to nearby shrine where a big festival (matsuri) was taking place. By then my great grandma was still alive and it was a big family. I had 6 cousins plus my 2 sisters with me and we all used to hang around at our grandma's house all the time. Now I am a parent, I wish I had a similar gathering at my parents house or my aunt's house or whoever's house, but time has changed and people live differently now days and it is very hard for everyone to gather around in one occasion.
This weekend there was another festival in a neighborhood (different shrine and only one shrine this time, but matsuri much bigger) and since mikoshis rested in a little tent set up in front of our building, we got to see mikoshis marching 3 times.
Yesterday there was a small mikoshi for children and since Koki is still too little to participate in a march, he got to beat a big drum with me before the marching crowd started.
I am looking forward to wearing a matsuri costume (tabi socks, happi jacket etc.) with Koki to participate in a march in a few years. It must be fun.


2 件のコメント:
毎度☆
ご来店ありがと☆
いつも空いてて、子供にはもってこいだよね。
( ̄皿 ̄)うしししし♪
いつの日か・・・神輿の後ろあたしも歩きたいわ。
自分は担げないけどね☆
こちらこそ〜
冷えた生、駅近でついつい寄ってしまう私です。
いっつも息子の面倒みてくれてありがとね。
また近々3人で食べにいくわね〜
コメントを投稿