| size 80 パンツ |
保育園でもたまにやっているらしく、座ると出る確率が少しずつ増えて来ていた。
先々週会った息子より半年年上のmayaちゃんがパンツになっていて、俄然卒オムツが私の中でホットトピックになった。
ちょうど、アカホンにいく約束をママ友/ベビ友としていたので、パンツを買うことに。
「服はサイズ90以上でも、パンツは絶対80」と言うのに習ってそうしたら、その通りだった。
そして、先週日曜、昨日と決行。
先週日曜は1枚目は「出ちゃった」と言われ、みたらオシッコを、2枚目はお尻がモッコリしてることに気づき見たらウンチ。。
昨日は1枚目はやっぱり「出ちゃった」オシッコ。2枚目に変え、しばらくしないままお昼ご飯後トイレに試しに連れて行ったら補助便座で両方出た。
「出ちゃった」でも一応便座に座らせるようにしているが、いつの日か、「出ちゃった」前に「行く」荷なる日が来るのか。。。気長に取り組みます。
お、息子が起きて来た。今日はこれから保育園の運動会いってきます。
Koki slowly started his potty training when he was 1 and 10 months old or so.
We bought him a kid's size toilet seat for him and time to time we take him to sit on it so that it gradually sinks into him as a habit.
Few weeks ago when I went shopping with my friends and their babies to a baby store, I bought him a new underwear so we can take the potty training to a next level. Hands on (or butt on?).
So far he tried four times and yesterday after wetting his first underwear (blue one with robots on it), he changed to his second one and ate lunch. After lunch I took him on a potty and though he claimed "nai (nothing)", I led him sit on it for few more minutes and viola! He did both number 1 and 2.
Right now it is hard to imagine some day he will go to a restroom without telling us and be done with his business before none of us notices. Some day but in parents' years, soon, I guess.
Oh, there he goes, just woke up, gotta go.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿