前々から衣装作りに燃え、旗として下げるためのぬりえに発起したおかげか、予想以上に楽しめた。
以前通っていた保育園のお遊戯会では所狭しとカメラを構える親の中でホトホト疲れ果てたが、今回の運動会は小学校の体育館と広いスペースというのもあってか、ガツガツする親も特に目立たなかった。わたし個人の意見としては、ビデオや写真は所詮後で見るもの、ほどほどにして、オンタイムでその場の雰囲気含め楽しむのが一番だな、と思う。
息子の2歳クラスはかけっこ競争と海賊の衣装をきての障害物競走をした。
かけっこは走る前からウズウズしている様子で、いざスタートを切ったらコース外へまっしぐら。障害物競走は旦那が併走し見事1位☆
子供持つまでは「ああゆうのメンドクサそうだな・・・」と外野で思っていた運動会。が、実際子を持って参加してみると私は楽しいタイプだった・・・しかも、最後に借り出されて参加したパパママ対抗ひよこ運び競争、ひさびさの競争、しかもグループ競技、結構楽しかった。
幼稚園、小学校も楽しめるかなぁ。
それにしても、日本人はああゆう時にクール過ぎる。
応援しないし、競技なのに盛り上がらない。あれ、アメリカだったら、"hoo!"って言いながらハイタッチしたり、すっごい盛り上がるんだろうな。。。と一人心の中で思ってしまった。
| A pirate |
Maybe because I prepared his costume and did some coloring on flags to ornament the event, I enjoyed the event very much.
At first, it felt little embarrassing doing physics in front of a crowd (for some reason,every family, and us too, had one parent doing physics with his/her child and the other taking photo or video), as I got used to it, it became fun.
Koki's class (2 year olds) ran a race and an obstacle race (a pirate costume comes in here). I did some dances with Koki for warming up before and in between those races and Toru ran with Koki in an obstacle race.
Before I became a parent, I used to think it must be dull or tiresome to participate in this kind of school events, but I found out that it can be fun. I actually had a good time last Saturday.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿