朝ご飯後、駄目もとで「波乗り同行できないかな?」と聞いたらOKが出たので、息子と同行した。
場所はポートラック、高級住宅街ハワイカイの近く。大きな奇麗な家並みの間の小道を抜けると誰もいない小さな砂浜に出た。ブレークはハワイらしく沖の沖。私たちが砂浜で遊ぶ間2、3人入っていき上がっていった。
沖にはボートで来ているスクールらしき人たち、ウィンドワーフィン、カイトサーフィンも見える。パノラマの海と山並みの視界、途中から日が出て温かくなり、砂浜はゴミもなく砂は白く海水はクリア。
言葉は必要なし、ただただ神様、皆様、ありがとう、心から感謝の意を海に向かって捧げた。
Hawaii is all about beach and I felt this strongly again today.
After breakfast, my son and I went down to a beach with Dave who was heading out to surf. Through infamous rich area of Honolulu, Hawaii Kai, we came to Portluck. Through an alley, we came out to a small beach with no one out. Dave paddled out way way out to the ocean, a far surf break. Some surfers, wind surfers, kite surfers and a boat of surf school guys out.
Looked nice after rain and an onshore wind died down.
I played on a small sand beach with my son. Clear water, sky, white sand, no trash (so many on Shonan beach where we surf in Japan) and I just prayed to god, everyone, to whomever that is making this possible right at that moment for us to be there.
I love ocean, I am for the thousand time reminded that if I had the ocean in front of me everyday, I won't need anything else in my life.
God bless the ocean.




3 件のコメント:
いつかご一緒したい!
乗れたのかい?
ゴミもなく、砂は白く・・・
しばらく見てないわ~。
ノースまで行くとそうだよね~。
何年もワイキキ周辺から出てないからな~。。。
見たいな~クリア。。。
yasumineさん、
私はアナタのようにいつかホノルルマラソンを走ってみたい!
LEAママさん、
ポートラックはノースじゃないよ、ハワイカイといって、ワイキキからハナウマベイに向かう途中よ。波のってないわ、残念ながら、息子一緒だからちょっと無理かな。乗りたいが我慢してるわ。でも海はいるだけでもかなり良いわ。
コメントを投稿