![]() |
| 腹ごしらえ Munching on a sandwich |
日曜はダイヤモンドヘッドに海水浴にいった。
満点の快晴の中、海水浴の家族連れ、サーファーが集まっていた。その後もシャンピを連発する息子は波打ち際でブギボーに揺られたり、子供たちと砂の要塞を作ったりして遊んだ。ハワイに着いてから運動量が増え、体力がついたようで、帰りのくるまでちょこっと寝ただけで夜は2山向こうのばあば(ハワイでもばあば、は、ばあばらしい)のお家に夕飯をごちそうになりいった。
満点の快晴の中、海水浴の家族連れ、サーファーが集まっていた。その後もシャンピを連発する息子は波打ち際でブギボーに揺られたり、子供たちと砂の要塞を作ったりして遊んだ。ハワイに着いてから運動量が増え、体力がついたようで、帰りのくるまでちょこっと寝ただけで夜は2山向こうのばあば(ハワイでもばあば、は、ばあばらしい)のお家に夕飯をごちそうになりいった。
![]() |
| With Emma and Mehana |
親戚の子供たちも来ていて、そこでまた走り回ったり、ボールで遊んだり大満喫。良い週末だった。
私も6人のいとこたちに囲まれ海水浴、花火大会、お泊まり会などにぎやかに育った。核家族化する昨今の東京、どうにかここのように常に大人・子供に囲まれた生活がまた復活できればいいのに、と思案する今日この頃。
![]() |
| Baba's house |
Sunday, we went down to Diamond Head. A nice hot sunny Sunday, many families and surfers were out. Some nice waves breaking, we surfed last time we came, no surfing yet this time.
More I look at surfs more they look surfable. I just need to wait until the time is right.
My son had fun riding a boogie board around the shore (he sit, I push, he gave up after getting wipe out 2 times) and played with sand. At night we went to their grandma's house and had dinner with their cousins and families. My son had so much fun playing with them. Nice way of raising kids, just like the old days.
I wish this was possible in Tokyo, but as families live apart from each other, hard to do. Such a shame.
My son had fun riding a boogie board around the shore (he sit, I push, he gave up after getting wipe out 2 times) and played with sand. At night we went to their grandma's house and had dinner with their cousins and families. My son had so much fun playing with them. Nice way of raising kids, just like the old days.
I wish this was possible in Tokyo, but as families live apart from each other, hard to do. Such a shame.



2 件のコメント:
満喫いいね~☆
あたしも、よく従姉達とお泊りしては
泣いて迎えに来てもらったわ。。。
坊ちゃまも満足かいね~☆
やっぱり?そうゆう時代だったのよね、まだ。
楽しかったよね〜あの経験は大切だと思うんだよね。
気が合う友達家族単位でもいいのだけど、ワイワイ食事とかいきたいわ。
うん、坊主は人が好きだから多ければ多いほど嬉しいみたい。
コメントを投稿