土曜日の昨日は上の子の運動会。
朝5時起きでお弁当作り!
今年も横浜のじいじが見に来てくれた。
毎年リレーの選手ラインナップにすべりこんでいる息子だが、今年もなんとか。
でも残念ながら学年別の80m走はビリ(みんなリレー選手の速い子ばかり=言い訳)、高学年リレーではもともとチームが3位だったので3位とふるわず…
でもがんばった!
季節が良いこの時期、週末ごとに川でBBQ、海、運動会、などアウトドア行事が目白押しで、日焼け対策が最低限の私の肌はかっさかさ…
旦那が撮った何気ないワンショットに愕然とする日々。
FANCLから匂いが好きで昔使っていたAlbionへ戻したら、ぜんっぜん潤いが足らなくて心なしかほうれい線の皺が濃くなった気が。
やっぱり30代前半に使っていた化粧品じゃダメなのですねー40代。
FANCLのエイジングケアに戻すかな、早急に!
仕事最終日の金曜は、木曜下痢と発熱の上の子を休ませたので、なんと最終日なのに稼働しないという状況に w なんか、私っぽいなーと自分で思ってしまった。
午後半休をとった旦那と入れ違いでセキュリティカード返却と私物を取りにだけオフィスにいって、同じ翻訳チームの仲間と談笑しながら借りていたPCをクリーンナップ、退社のご挨拶のメッセージだけ送り、
帰り際にチームの子+仲良くしてた年下の子たちから花束と寄せ書き(仕事で関係あった人+社長)をもらい、何人かとLINEを交換して、ひっそりと帰ってきた。
帰路はなんか、こう清々とした気分
よかった辞めて、でも勤めてたくさんの人と知り合いになれて繋がれたことにも感謝!
おつかれさま!
次の仕事は13日~
Yesterday was a sports event day at Koki's school.He has been picked as a runner in a medley relay ever since the 1st grade.
He was picked this year again to run in a yellow group. He did his best but the team ranked in the 3rd place out of 4.
Too bad but good work!
I woke up at 5 am to make a lunch box for my whole family and a grandpa who came to join from Yokohama. it is always nice to have his company;)
Friday was my last day at work at a Japanese startup I have been helping out with J to E translation and localization last 6 months. I planned to work from 10 to 4 but with Koki getting fever on the day before, I had to cancel it.
Toru took the afternoon off so I could go return my security card and pick up my belongings.
My co-workers gave me a message card filled with messages from everyone I worked closely plus the CEO, and a flower. Such a nice surprise. Made me very happy that they appreciated me.
I became friends through a free communication tool called LINE with many of the co-workers which delights me. I loved the people there:)
I have a dinner planned on coming Friday with 8 of my (ex)co-workers.
I also have a surf session with other 2 (ex) co-workers that morning. I arranged a surf lesson for one of them with my surf master & a friend, Noboru.
All for fun!
Have a great weekend.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿