都心での育児、仕事、日々のこと、自分の感じたことを気ままにつづってます
Writing about parenthood, work, and life in central Tokyo.
2019年6月11日火曜日
写真 photography exhibition
あーサーフィンいきたっ!
波乗りたっ!
今朝は往復歩いて東京都写真美術館まで報道写真展を見に行ってきた。
懐かしい、高校から大学の頃は一時期写真が好きで(写真やってた友達の影響で)、メープルソープとかロバート・キャパとかの展示を見に行ったりしてたなと思いだした。
報道写真は紛争地域のものもあり、子供が対象になっているものは心をえぐられて凝視できなかった…これ、子持ち(特に母親)あるある
ストレスたまってるし、をいいことに、ここ最近少し散財気味で、財布のひもを締めなおさなければ。5月だけで、
フラットのサンダルを予約購入(zozo)
QVCで見た脱毛器具を即購入(50%オフ)
https://qvc.jp/cont/detail/ShohinDetail.html?hinban=667442
あと、なんだろか、何かあった気がするが…
そんなんだから、お腹空いたけどミュージアムカフェのお高いランチではなく、外に出て下の階にあるバーガーキングでランチしといた、わっぱー久々で美味しかった!
お休みも余すところ1日、明日は映画にいくぞ
Thanks to the day care, I am able to enjoy my non work days (only 1 more day remaining!).
I realize I have been giving excuse to myself to do a little bit of shopping spree than usual, out of stress from the previous work.
I should tighten my wallet once again.
Today I went to see a photography exhibition at TOKYO PHOTOGRAPHIC ART MUSEUM. It was impressive. Reminded me of my high school days when i was into photography, went to see exhibition by Robert Maplethorpe or Rober Capa.
I haven't had a chance to visit museums ever since I had Koki, just being very busy doing everyday mom things. Today was a nice kick for me.
Tomorrow is the last day of my small break between works and I am going to see a movie, a Japanese movie, indie one.
From Thursday, I will be back on a busy mommy-track (this is how they call working moms in Japan who stepped down from a higher-level career), but I have my hope set high.
In a few years, you will seem to fully back on a track once again, doing what I excel at, making the money I think I deserve.
Cheers!

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿