![]() | |
| "Sushi rolls is my mother's favorite dish." by Koki |
前回のブログから1週間たち、前回のブログを昨日加筆した。
誰がどこで見てるか分からない、というのもあるけど、
それよりは、自分の思考方法を少し変えてみた。
たしか、去年の終わり頃に、来年(今年)の抱負は自分を
バージョンアップすること、とここに書いた気がするが、
これまでの思考方法に飽きたというか疲れたので
ちょっと一部変えてみた。
何事も気分の持ち様。
嫌だな、と感じる敷居値はなかなか変えるのも難しいが
その後の自己処理の仕方は変えられる。
相手が誰であれ、不快感を手放すタイミングを早められれば
自分が費やす無駄な時間を減らせる。
ともあれ、本当に不快な時はそれを伝えることも時には
必要かなとも思う。
私はそうゆうのはNGですよ、と相手に伝えておくことによって
その後の関係性を変えられるし、そうするとトラブルも減る
だろうから。
太宰が言うように、
たまには怒らなきゃ人間に産まれた甲斐がない、というのもある。
その辺のバランスが難しいのだと思う。
もうすぐ春だな〜という気配を感じながら、まだ寒い。
そして明日は雨。
雨毎に暖かくなるというから冷たい雨も忍ばねば。
In my last blog, I complained about an issue
but then after a week has passed, I was able to turn my
mind around and think differently,
so I updated the previous blog.
After uploading the last blog, this uneasy feeling lingered
in my mind for a few days, making me really think how
I should deal with it.
Certainly not to output it, but put it somewhere with a
label. I first decided to label "their problem", but then came
back to it after a week and took off that label and istead
let it go, in the air.
This took me back to late last year when I wrote about
this year (2017) resolution, version myself up.
I think I am if not one but by 0.5 level up from previous
me by being able to let go of of matter which at some
point seemed so personal and important.
At the same time, I realize how important it is to have the
"center" and a firm stand point of myself.
If that is always consistent and stable, I won't have to be
shaken so much from others.
Leniency is gold, however, sometimes having a firm stand
point is also important.
I think it is a matter of balance of both, just like anything
else, balance.
They say it will rain tomorrow.
I shouldn't complain as they say, after each rain the warmth of
spring comes closer.
Cheers.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿