2017年2月24日金曜日

Need a little space

先週末からずーっと喉が痛さがひききらず、
体のだるさもすっきりしないので、
悩んだが、子供2人抱えて仕事もあるし
とうとう昨日医者から薬をもらってしまった。
飲んだらいっぱつで回復しだして気分はいいが
やっぱり薬は怖いな、とも思う。

今朝は早朝ディレクターズミーティングだった
ので出社がいつもより早いため帰ってくるのも早めにを
予定していたが、
なんやかんやで予定してたより1時間かかって出て来た。

仕事は、総務、人事、経理兼務であれよあれよ
という間に仕事量が増え、つまんないとかそうゆう場合
じゃなくなった。
私も子供たちも今の私の職場のペースが生活に馴染んで
きたし、 これで落ち着いた感じ。

来週からボスがインド出張で不在のため、水曜休みを
今週は返上し5日連続で出社したが、結構ヘトヘト。
やはり週5ペースに上げるのは下の子がもう少し大きく
なってから、だな。

今の勤め先はスペースが狭いのに各人のデスクが大きく
今のレイアウトだときつくなってきたのでレイアウト変更を
ボスからおおせつかった。
レイアウト変更しても物理的なスペースは変わらないので
きつそうだが、ひとまず みんなが出払っているタイミングを
見計らって、ボスがかいたレイアウトをもとに来週のどっかで
一人で模様替え予定。

基本私と社長以外は出たり入ったりが多いので、2人以外の
デスクはフリーアクセスにし、来た人は空いてるデスクを使う
ようにする計画で、そのためにはロッカー的なものが必要なので
各引き出しに鍵がついたキャビネットを2台買った。
これ↓
http://kagg.jp/office-storage/kokuyo/14591/

それにしてもお互いの距離が近い上に、オフィス自体のスペースが
狭く、コンサルタントの人が集中しにくそうで、
いずれにしろ近い将来もう少し大きめの、プラスカードキー
セキュリティのオフィスに引っ越せたらいいねーとコンサルの
人たちと話している。
クライアントは大手ばかりなのだし、今の雑居ビルではちょっと
信用問題的にも問題がある気がするし。

距離が近い、といえば、プライベートでも距離近すぎ案件発生。
人間やはり距離は大切、近すぎずがいちばん。
ふと気づくと近くなりすぎていて、そんなときに大体ちょっとしたいきに違いや問題が発生し、昔からの知り合いじゃないから気持ち的に面倒。

そもそもが私は互助会参加型ではないし、グループ型タイプの人間じゃないから、
やはりこれまで通り我が道・ペースをある程度キープしていこうと思う。

なーんか、気抜いてると互助会的勢力に吸い込まれそうになるのだが、
なんでだろうか、、どっかで属したいという願望があるのだろうか、、

しかし、やはり、
互助の互を背負う決意がないのであれば中途半端に加わらず、外野に
徹するのが相手のためでもあるな、と思う。

I am going solo, as alway.
-------

This morning I left early to attend a monthly directors meeting
so I came home early but I realize it is already 4pm.
I meant to have left earlier but could not.
My task list is longer with so many miscellaneous things added
that I no longer just sit around and work with my own pace,
but I kind of like it this way.

Things are starting to settle down once again.

My boss is flying to India tomorrow so I went to work on my
regular off Wednesday. I am taking an extra day off next week
instead.

Our office space is small yet our desks are big making us
feel like we are all clammed in together.
I was discussing with some consultants that maybe we should
move to a bigger, better secured office space with a card key
(right now whoever comes first opens with an old fashioned
key).
Space is necessary for a good performance I think, but in
central Tokyo space is expensive.
My boss came up with an idea of making desks free access
for consultants because they are in and out of the office
any way, but it turns out that half of consultants (4 out of
9) come to the office 3-4 days a week so we still need some
space.

An adhoc solution is to move desks around to crate space.
Get rid of some pieces of furniture.

Needing a space issue came up in a private matter as well,
a tricky matter which needs to be handled very
very carefully since it will possibly impact my son.

The origin of the issue was one person carrying her message to
me via one other person, this is never a good idea. It was a small
minor issue so settled down quickly but in my mind, I set up a
rule to not get involved in
such situation ever, and in order to do that, I asked my son
to play with his friends outside homes always,  at school or
at after school facility.

I think 7 year olds are old enough to play with each other
without having their parents too much involved.
Of course, there needs an adult supervision, but that does not
have to be always parents.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー