2017年3月22日水曜日

結局 its just me

今朝は内幸町のセントラルビルにあるタリーズにてジャック・他2人待ち。
10:30からの打ち合わせに同行予定。

週4でいってる派遣先は今月いっぱいで契約更新なのだけど、次の更新で週5への変更を打診されたが断り、現状維持で続行に。

ここ4ヶ月働いてみて、まだ関わりを増やして会社の体制にがっちり組み込まれるのは時期尚早かなと思った。


小さい会社は一人が担う負担が大きいので、生半可な気持ちで背負って、やはり辞めますは迷惑なのでもう少し様子をみようと思う。


今の派遣先の一番のネックは仕事がつまらないこと。特に経理。税金とか経費とか、今後社員が増えるたびに負荷が増えるのかと思うと、、、4月からは給与計算ものっけられてしまうので結構気が重い。本当はやりたくないけど、まあ、ちょっとやってみようかと思いながら、いつでも逃走できる経路は確保してる私、、、

二番は会社のカルチャー。結構ドメスティックな社風なので居心地は良くはない。社長は日本企業が長かったので、途中アメリカやヨーロッパ駐在を経験はしたものの(そして二言目にはグローバリズムというものの)、やはり根底の考え方・働き方は昔ながらの体育会系。汗流してナンボ、タイプ。

でも、まあ、それらのことは割り切ろうと思うので、割り切れる方向に自分を持っていき中。でもまだコミットはできていない。

そのうち諦められるかなぁと自分にきたいしているところ。


今の派遣は安定した収入源なので辞めようとは思わないが、せめて週1日くらいはのびのびと自分の得意分野の仕事をジャックのとこでしようかなと思う。

さて、そろそろジャックが現れるのでまた。


This morning I am meeting up with Jack and two others to attend a mtg at a law firm in Hibiya.

I was asked to increase the number of my work days at current company but I politely requested to keep as is, 4 days a week, keeping Wednesday off.

Instead I decided to resume my bilingual assistance work for Jack which I have been doing the last 5 years on wfh basis.

I enjoy working with Jack because he is open minded and his due dilligence type projects are interesting and provide opportunity to learn and grow in what I do best, bilingual support including meeting interpretation and translation.


Current office work I do 4 days a week provides steady income and it is nice to have such but just very boring and no creativity required there. Also, the company cultute is very domestic which doesnot really suit me. The president keeps saying "globalism" yet he does not see his policies and rules are uptight and very old Japanese fashioned. I found this out by working  closely with him last 4 months. 

This is why Id rather keep it a part time. I think this works better for both ends.

(And tbe president is starting to see that I am a free soul.)


Bk to free me again...

I guess I just need to have it my way regardless of where I am.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー