| ノロ前、近くの公園で。Before noro, at a nearby park |
火曜夜中に下の子がノロウイルスでダウンしてから、私→旦那→上の子、という順にうつり、もう、クリスマスどころじゃなくなった。
上の子が保育園に行っていた頃は2年連続でノロにやられた経験から覚悟はしていたが、何回やってもノロは本当にキツイ。
そんなで使い捨てゴム手、マスク、キッチンハイター、ペーパー、ゴミ袋、ポカリスエットが手放せない数日だった。
毎回私が一番症状が軽いので他の人員がダウンした後は、掃除の他に、きていた服の熱湯処理や洗濯、洗濯槽の除菌、都度体調に合わせた食事の準備、などに追われ、自分も本調子ではないからほんっとーに消耗する。
で、クリスマス当日の今日、最初のノロ罹患から6日目、疲れとストレスがMAX。
このままだと、ノロ初罹患した5年前の年末のように爆発しそうなので、買い物にでたついでに駅前で久々のコーヒー(ラテ)休憩することにした。
このままだと、ノロ初罹患した5年前の年末のように爆発しそうなので、買い物にでたついでに駅前で久々のコーヒー(ラテ)休憩することにした。
この後久々のカフェインで、胃が痛くならないことを祈るばかり。
みなさんはローストチキンやらクリスマスケーキ食べましたか?
気持ちは食べたいのに体がまだついていけず、今夜は炊き込みご飯にお豆腐とネギのお味噌汁です。
気持ちは食べたいのに体がまだついていけず、今夜は炊き込みご飯にお豆腐とネギのお味噌汁です。
明日からはまた仕事。
このままお休みはいりたかったけど、あと2日がんばるとします!
このままお休みはいりたかったけど、あと2日がんばるとします!
Today is Christmas day, but no Christmas dinner for us*x* as one by one we all got sick from noro virus this week. Noro virus is spreading so fast in Japan this year, faster than ever. Our (humans`) immune system does not gain immunity against noro virus and no antibiotics work against it either, so we get infectesd and if worst become really sick from it every time, like us.
Toru Koki and I had same experiences a couple times in the past when Koki was still in a nursery school, both around the same time of the year, forcing us to cancel our attendance to Christmas parties, same again this year.
This year it started out with Hiroto, then me, Toru and Koki was the last one.
This year it started out with Hiroto, then me, Toru and Koki was the last one.
I slept with medical rubber gloves and a facial medical mask on, with a bottle of chlorine bleach, paper towel, garbage bags set aside the bed.
I had to run around to clean, make boiling water to disinfect clothes before putting them in a washer, prepare suitable meals, disinfect tge washer once a day so it does not infect the virus in case there was remaining virus even aftet pouring the boiling water on clothings.
I had to run around to clean, make boiling water to disinfect clothes before putting them in a washer, prepare suitable meals, disinfect tge washer once a day so it does not infect the virus in case there was remaining virus even aftet pouring the boiling water on clothings.
Today is Christmas day and it is 6th day from the first one got sick, Im so worn out, so decided to sit here at a local cafe and take a break from for an hour or so before going upstairs to do a grocery shopping for tonights dinner...
I hope this first bit of caffeine since a week ago does not hurt my still recovering stomach.
I hope the rest of you are having a great Christmas witj your loved ones.
Merry Christmas!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿