| ネスプレッソ復活 Nespresso, rejuvenated! |
これであとは大掃除だけだ!
今の会社に入って3週目。
金曜の昨日は朝から誰も現れず、1日のーんびりとマイペースに
仕事。かなり快適♩
入社初日から気になっていた埃をかぶったネスプレッソマシン。
社員のみなさんはスタバでわざわざ買って来ているようで、
ネスプレッソ復活させたら飲むのじゃないかなと、
あと来客に出すのにいいんじゃないかな、
と思い、 社長に相談したら注文してくれたようで週明けに届いた。
一緒に頼んだ専用洗浄剤も届いたので、早速中を掃除し、
コーヒーカプセルを専用スタンドに入れて設置。
5種類のカプセルの中から、キャラメリートというエスプレッソ
のフレーバーコーヒーを煎れてみたら美味しかった。
あとは暖かいフォームミルクを作れるミルクフォーマー、
↓これが欲しい。こりゃさすがに会社の経費じゃ無理かな..
http://kaden.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/column_review/kdnreview/584371.html
さて、来週で学校は冬休み。
木曜夜は上の子の友達3人が泊まりに来て、24日は旦那の実家で
クリスマス。 再来週は仕事納めでもう年越し!
I dug up a Nespresso machine in my new workplace.
I asked my boss (president of the company) if I could order
the cleaning solution and Nespresso coffee capsules so that
the consultants who are bringing in Starbucks into the office
can drink coffee at the office instead of spending their own
pennies on expensive Starbucks coffee everyday.
We can also serve it to client who visit our office.
(Drop coffee takes too much time to prepare and if we
made it before hand the taste becomes dull or sometimes
burnt). He gave a go and they arrived from Amazon this week.
I cleaned out the machine with the solution first, I also ran
hot water a few times. I made myself a caramelito (espresso
with a hint of caramel) and it tasted good, so I made asked
everyone else what he wanted and made them some too
(2 Fortissio Lungo, 1 decaffe Lungo).
If we had a hot milk steamer, it will be perfect but I doubt
if my boss will agree to the purchase..
Koki's school will wrap up next Thursday and it will be a sleep
over that night (4 boys!). Flu and noro virus is starting to
spread at school and Koki is worrying about it.
It will be a pizza + salad night (noone has allergy).
Then on the 24th, a Christmas party at Toru's parents house,
28th is the last business day for both Toru and me and
it will be new year!!
New year cards (nengajo) have been ordered online last night
and they will arrive next Monday for both Toru and me to add
some personal message and sign to send out.
Koki will buy blank cards and write/draw on his own for his
friends.
29th or 30th we must do a house cleaning (oosoji, big cleaning
day in Japan to get rid of this year's dust- bad things- and
welcome new year luck).
End of year is not really a holiday in Japan this year with only
less than a week off, with cleaning and new year cards,
visiting relatives, paying visit to shrine,
it will pass by so fast.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿