2016年10月28日金曜日

karma?

いやぁ、金曜だ!
引き継ぎ資料も揃い出す中、今更ながら
上の人との仕事がスムーズに回り始め、
職場環境にも慣れてきたyukoです。

後ろは振り返らない私ですが、今回
ばかりは自分を反省。

今の仕事も職場も今となればは悪くない
ということに気づき始めていたのだが、
将来的なことと楽さの引き換えに
契約更新を断ったしっぺ返し?がきた。

そう、今更、財務状況が変わったので
前に約束した条件では雇えなくなった
とメールが昨日来ていた。

読んだ瞬間、なぜかほっとし、
それから夕飯食べ終えるまで、じわじ
わ時間をかけて腹が立ってきた。

今の職場をお断りしてまでお受けした
話なので、大変迷惑ではありますが、
財務状況という理由をあげられると
了解しました、
というしかありません。

とだけ返事をしておいた。

ということで、バックトゥーワン。
またもや職探し〜

いっそのこと、今の派遣決めた後に
迷ったアマゾン受けてみるかな〜

It must be a karma or something.
Maybe a punishment for jaggling
work opportunities?
Roppongi guy emails me tells,me the
financial status of his company
changed and he cannot hire me with
same conditions as he promised
me a few weeks ago.
Yeah right.
I bet he is being cheap again.
He was always I should have known.

I really think this must be a god sent
warning for me to stop and think
before moving on about things in
my life.

I move out of haste, make decisions
out of haste and no matter how much
I try to tell myself to slow down and
deliberate, I cannot seem to do so
once I am on it.... and here is the
outcone, it must be.

It is too bad. My current boss starting
to trust me and Im starting to settle in
in this envuronmemt but I ready gave
a no to my agency for contract renewal
and my boss is meeting with candidates
to replace me.

Its a shame and it is my fault.

Oh well, I learned a lesson the hard way.

Have a nice weekend.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー