今週に入り下の子が鼻水咳の風邪。
昨日一昨日と休んだが、あまりよく
ならず今朝保育園へ。
ひどくなって帰ってくるのかな、
かわいそうだが、
来週上の人が休暇でいないので今日
は午後引き継ぎがあるので
休めなかった、、、
入ってすぐだからしょうがないのだが
やはり気分的に病欠しにくいのが
派遣はかなりやりにくい。
長くいれば慣れてきてもっとやりやすく
なるとは思うのだが、
必要なのは0歳児の今なので悠長なこと
もいっていられない。
そして、派遣は長期いても基本は紹介
予定派遣でもないかぎり社員登用は
なく、メリットもないし、いつ切られ
ても文句が言えない。
ので、一昨日決心して来月以降の契約
更新はしないことを派遣会社に伝えた。
今日はこれから出社だが、上のひと
もう聞いたかしら、とドキドキ、、
派遣の営業の人いわく、人事から上の
ひとにおりるまで少し時差があるかも
と言っていたが。
上の人は観察するに、人見知りタイプ
らしく、慣れるまで時間がかかる感じ
に見受けられる。なんとなく、私には
慣れてきてるのかな、という感触も
あるし、
なんせ一人で忙しく切り盛りしている
ので心苦しいのはあるのだが。
とはいえ、こちらはこちらでやはり
条件が良い雇用をとることに変わりは
ないので、とにかく契約期間きちんと
求められたことをまっとうするのみ。
いってきます!
Hiroto down with heavy runny nose
and cough. He took Wed and Thurs
off and stayed home bk to daycare
from today. I suspect he gets worse today...
Thats the drawback of daycare. Children give viruses to each other especially this fall to winter season.
I made my decision to go back to my previous workplace in Roppongi after letting it sit for a few days before breaking the news to the agency. Of course, they were shocked to hear I wasnt going to extend my contract with the current client, but after I told them my previous employer offered much better employment conditions, they sounded like they understood.
This morning I went in to the office with uneasy feeling not knowing my boss already heard the news or not. I thought about breaking this news to my boss at a mtg scheduled a fter lunch but figured it would be wise not to do so since the contract is through a recruiting agency and probably it is best to leave it up to them to handle how and when they want to end my contract (I wish they would let me go as of today but not likely since my boss will be on her break all week next week and I have been asked to cover for her).
I never really enjoyed coming to this workplace and I dont think I ever will.in the future even if given time, but I have 2remaining weeks in my contract to fulfill so I need to keep coming bk till end of this month.
Gotta go bk now.
3 more hours to kill before I get out!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿