![]() |
| 母からの贈物、Gifts from my mom |
バースデーのプレゼントかな〜と思って開けたら
Happy 10th Anniversary!
10周年は鈴のお祝いなので、鈴カップを送ります
と書いてあって「!」。
そっか、10/31は結婚記念日だった、今年も忘れてた、、
子供がいると結婚記念より子供の誕生日のほうが大事、
めでたい、のだ。アメリカじゃあ、こんなこと
言ってたら離婚されるのかな。
昨日は友達とわんちゃんと近所でランチ。
彼女はわんちゃんと2人暮らしで仕事も私からみると数々の
名の知れた外資系に勤めて来た、人脈も厚いキャリア。
毎回会っていろいろ話すと、全く違う視点からの意見や
見方がわかって「なるほどなあ」と思う。
お互い、何もかも手に入れるのは無理なんだよね、と
しみじみと一緒に頷いてしまった。
本当、その言葉につきるなあ。
いろいろ欲張ろうとして、自分の私利ばかり優先して仕事を
決めた結果、六本木の会社にはドタキャンされたわけだけど
振り返ると、
何日かたってみると断られて良かったのかもな、とも思う。
やはり、今回派遣とはいえ、大手企業に勤めてみて、大手は
仕事のスケールが違うし、基本の就労環境が揃っているし、
給与もある程度の金額を保証されるし、
第一、派遣契約に守られているからドタキャンとかは基本
ないだろうし、将来の約束はないとはいえ、私にはそちらのほう
がよいかもなあ、と思った。
時短だと限られた時間で稼ぐわけだから、時間給は死活問題
だからね。
小さい会社は今回のように財務状況が変わると個々人に直に
影響が来るから、いくらしょっぱな正社員登用で!と言われても
経営が傾いたら終わりだし。
そういえば、インターもそうだった。
今いっている会社は長く派遣で勤めてもメリットはなさそうな
感じだけど、今後派遣で働いてく中でそうゆう案件に巡り会えたら
ラッキーくらいのスタンスでいこうと思う。
しかし、派遣て一体いくつまで仕事あるんだろうか、、、
今のところ感触としては売り手市場な感じだが、50越すとガタ
っとなくなったりするのだろうか、、、
それだけ不安、
だが、
まあ、
しょうがない。
先のことは先にならないと分からないし、
今は今できることをやるしかない。
たまった洗濯片付けて来まーす!
This is a Halloween weekend and tomorrow is our 10th
anniversary.
My mom sent us a gift. I did not realize it was our anniversary
tomorrow until I opened her gift.
I opened it thinking it was Hiroto's birthday gift, he will turn
1 next Saturday. Out of the gift box came out a pair of
tin cups which made me wonder what it meant but after
reading her message on the box, I realized 10th anniversary
is a tin anniversary.
It is bad that I forget about our anniversary every year...
I am bad at remembering birthdays and anniversaries.
I need to look at the back of my wedding ring to remember
the date of our wedding even.
When you have children, their birthdays become more
important (at least to me they are). I am glad my husband is
not an American. I hear in US, anniversaries are so important
that if you forget, it becomes a reason for a divorce
(or maybe it is a husband forgetting an anniversary, not
vice versa).
I met up with a good friend and her dog yesterday for lunch
at a local cafe. By talking with her, I realize it was rather
favorable for me that both job opportunities turned sour
this month.
I rushed myself to find a permanent work position and
ended up with zero opportunity from 2nd week of November
but now I see this is what happens when I try to achieve
everything at once.
I was hoping to move to a direct hire opportunity so that I
do not have to worry about having to move to a different
position at different company every time contract fulfills
or worry about when opportunities stop coming due to
the age issue, but as she was telling me,
we all cannot have everything.
Really, this phrase describes my current situation so well.
I can't have everything.
All I can do is do what I can at this point and live on.
I don't know what life brings me in the future and there is
really no means to know,
Wow, there is so much to learn this year.
After all, I am new to being a mom with two children,
it's been only one year being one. Life with two children
gives me a total different landscape than just having one.
Gotta go do house chores now, precious Sunday, so much
to do!
Happy Halloween!
| 初めて自撮り、人材紹介会社登録用にとったので ここにも上げてみた。 My first selfie, for a recruiting agency, for finding a next opportunity, wish me luck! |

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿