2016年7月12日火曜日

ドラム洗濯機とピラティス、a new gadjet and pilates


参院選いきました?結果みました?
毎度のことだけど、相変わらず自分の一票と世の中が乖離して
いて脱力。この一票は確実に政治変えないと思うんですが、
だから、投票行く気毎回下がってく。
でも、国民の義務だからね、行かなきゃね。
次は都知事選か、、、やれやれ。

311以降、
前回の参院選あたりから、
エクストリーミストみたいな人たちも出て来て、今回やたら
盛り上がりをみせ、リンクシェアがSNSが回って来たりたり
してたけど、あれはあれでバイアスがすごすぎて、かえって
既成党より危なっかしい。陰謀論ばかりたたくのもどうかと。
でも上手くSNS使ったり、今時カルチャーを駆使して極端な
スローガンでアジテーションして結構票をとった様子。

既成党も既成党だが、これもこれで、なんだかなー、、、

政治ってよく分からないけど、よくよく多方面から調べて
バランスを持って考えなければいけないな、と
子供2人もってつくづく思う。

みなさんも、刺激の強い煽動にくれぐれも踊らされないように。
よくよく考えれば結構おかしな(間違った)こと叫んでますよ、
ネットで少し調べれば分かるような単純な。

さ、政治と宗教のネタはタブーなので、この辺にして、

うちに新しい洗濯機が登場しました!
今回はドラム式。乾燥機能付き!結果、すごい便利!!!

電気代が、、と思いながらも、この楽さに子供の服は洗濯から
乾燥までいっきにかけてしまっている。
温水洗いも出来るし、本当に優れもの。

クセになっているぎっくり腰。体幹から鍛えないといけないな
と思い、区でやってるピラティスのクラスに抽選出したら当たった
ので先週から火曜朝一で行っている。
1時間、呼吸とともにストレッチ。程よい運動になって、背筋も
伸びて肩こりも少し楽になってグッド。

仕事の方はぼちぼちたまに面接にいっているが、どこもお互い即決
という感じでもなく、そんな中、
六本木のオフィスへひさびさに昨日いって仕事を手伝いながら、
英語大して使わないけど仕事にも慣れてきたし、融通きかせてくれるし、いまの
ワークペースでよいかな〜などと、
面倒くさい心がもたげ始め、
今日はピラティスの後、地元で1つ奇跡的に外人との面接があり、
うまく今日のところが決まれば地元x1、六本木x2、それ以外在宅でジャックで
回せそうだな、などど夢想して帰宅したら、
何週間か前に履歴書を出していた翻訳の仕事の面接依頼メールが
2件入って来ていた。

うううん、どうしようかな。
1社は茅場町、1社は青山1丁目。
茅場町は遠いし面接いくだけ無駄かな、、、青山の方だけ行くかな。
でも、一般常識とテストがあるって書いてある、パートなのに、、、うーむ。悩む。

六本木の会社は、昨日は上の子が日曜嘔吐発熱したので急遽12時半
まで勤務で失礼してきたのだが、
子供が小さいから突発的なことはしょうがない、と言ってくれてるし
当初よりいろいろ譲歩してくれてるので、残留を前向きに考え出したところだったのだが。

世の中って諦めた頃に何でも回り出したりするもんですねー

て、まだ面接呼ばれただけ、か(笑)

みなさまの貴重な時間や親切心を無駄にしないよう、よくよく
考えようと思います。

でさーねー

では。

We have a new washing machine in our house!
It has a dryer as well and it is sooooo useful!
With 2 kids (2 boys), we have more laundries and although
most houses have space for hanging laundries in Japan
(usually balconies or a garden; I heard in U.S., only poor people hang launderies
outside. In Japan, everybody does, even the riches, they may hire someone to do their laundry but they still hang them outside)
and so do we, but I am starting to see the dryer is very very useful.
One push on a button and this new machine does from washing
to drying. It even heats up tap water and wash if we choose
that menu (there is also a sensor which automatically
detects dirt and if clothes are extremely dirty and it switches to
heavy load menu).

I got picked by the ward office pilates class on
and I started going first thing in the morning after dropping off Hiroto, from last Tuesday.
It is great for my spine and back.
Slowly I need to start getting back in shape to pump up
my energy level and to also slowly build my muscle
especially around my waist so that I am not hit by that
accute back pain (sudden one!) once in every few months.

I had an interview this afternoon with a French guy who
runs a small French school in my neighborhood (it was
a mere coincidence I found his job post!).
He was a nice, mellow guy who seemed easy to work with.
He said he has 3 other candidates, will let me know by
end of next week, but he seemed positive about the fact
that I live only few blocks away.

I went back to Roppongi office to help that advisory guy
yesterday. I had to run back home by 1pm because Koki had high
fever and threw up on Sunday afternoon. Toru stayed home
in the morning with him while I went to work.

I am starting to see his showing more and more leniency
towards my work situations and I am starting to appreciate
that. After all, working for him may not be so bad even if
it does not require much of my bilingual skill.

Just when I started thinking settling down with the
current work pace, 2 emails arrived from translation companies
I applied for several weeks ago.

Life has a funny turn always, just when you think you are
ready to let go of your ego or whatever, things start to
run smoother.

Well, they are just asking me to come into an iterview, so
there is no promise of hire, but if I were not going to take
an offer anyway, then why waste a time to even go for
an interview, right?

I should really think, consider what I really want to do,
what is best for me but at the same time, I should be
considerate not to waste anyone's time or generosity.

Ah, time to go pick up Hiroto. Bye for now.

寝起き、this morningright after he woke up
i

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー