昨日は国内移動組はラッシュピークだったようですが
私の翻訳プロジェクトも予想以上に順調に進んだので
うちは昨日今シーズン初の海にいってきました。
下の子は初節句にして初海。めでたい!
お天気はまたとない晴れ、気温も夏並みに高く、とても
気持ちよいビーチデビューとなった。
私は週末にまたもやぎっくり腰を軽くわずらったので海に入れず
足だけ浸かった。海水はまだ冷たく入らず正解かなと思い
ながら久々に波乗りたいな〜とも実感。
5月1日に上の子が7歳になった。
7歳かあ、小学校1年生、大きくなったなあ。
小学校という大きなステップも軽々と乗り越え、毎日小学校が
楽しいようで、親も一安心。下の子も先週から保育園に慣れて
来て前よりリラックスしている様子。
頼もしいなあ、息子たち、と母は感心するばかり。
自分は、というと、、、
私もついこの間42になったばかりだが、
相変わらずxxでいかんなあ、
とごちてしまうことが多い。
でも、微量でもいいから前に進みたい。パターン化している
貝殻みたいにへばりついている自分の悪しき部分を
ちょっと時間をかけて少しずつはがしながら、最終的に
オーバーホールしたい。
オーバーホールは無理でも、せめて改造して試用を変えたい。
気持ちよいオンショアの海風に吹かれながら、
キラキラ光る海面と、空気の暑さと海水の冷たさから靄たつ山の
緑を眺めながら、
いろいろなことが頭を通り抜け、思わず深呼吸してしまった。
GW残りの2日、なにしようかな。
Koki turned 7 on May 1st.
He easily leaped over a big step of entering into an elementary
school and starting a new life and surprised us.
He is not a little boy any more. He is starting to show a different
side of him which give us a hint of how he will be when he grows
up. He is learning so much everyday, with new everything, he
is glowing. Being young and child is all about that.
Hiroto made a debut at the beach yesterday, on a boy's day.
We celebrated Koki's birthday at Toru's parents house and Hiroto's
boys day celebration at my parents house on our way back from
the beack.
Hiroto seemed a bit scared from the sound of ocean and wind and
cried at his feet touching a cold sea water. Everything is so new to
him, the sun, the ocean, the whole nature.
I wonder what it is like to not know what the ocean is and come to
see, feel it for the first time. When you think about it, it is pretty rad.
2 boys are growing day by day and I turn to myself and ask,
how am I doing? I turned 42 a few weeks ago, am I any new?
I often say to myself, there goes me again, doing that again, this
pattern I have built all around me like those sea shells that cling to
a piece of wood lying on the beach.
I think it protects me but it actually drives good away too.
I want to spend time to peel the shells off me one by one, slowly,
step by step, hoping when they are gone I'll be refurbished but
if not, at least a revised me.
Blown by an onshore wind, shone by the ocean, looking at a
nearby green hill which is hazed by the temperature difference
between hot sun and cold ocean,
thoughts after thoughts came in and out of my head making
me a bit dizzy. I took a deep breath.
I want to leap too. Leap to a new, next ground where stillness
prevails (I make my life too busy and noisy) and I don't
have to keep looking or feel like I need to make up or fill in.
Have a nice weekend.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿