今朝はまた雨。
下の子の鼻水がめやにになってしまい朝から耳鼻咽喉科へ。
子どもは鼻水がすぐ耳に行き中耳炎になるから、昨夜急遽自動鼻水吸い取り器を購入。
夜中の授乳時もふがふがいっていて可哀想(涙)
今月保育園へ行き出してから熱やら咳やら鼻水やらの暇がなく、周りの子たちも入れ替わり立ち替わり熱を出して休んでいるようで、やっぱり0歳で保育園は早すぎるよな、と又少しブルーに。
そんなことを思っていたら一昨日いったインターでオーナーから、職場復帰届けに印を押してもらう際に、会計士から指摘されたとかで保育園申請をインターでやらないで欲しい的なことを言われた。
要はフルタイムからパートタイムになったのだからインターが申請をサポートするのは筋違いだということを言いたいらしいのだが、
というか、スケジュール減らして来たのはそっちでしょうが!
とは言え、怒るより保育園を続行出来るかどうかの方が死活問題なので、ひとまず区の保育課に電話して勤務状況が変わったことを伝え、必要な書類を再度提出するよう言われた。
と同時に5年前から手伝っているアメリカ人社長(もはや半分友達のようだが)が保育園申請に必要な書類を揃えてくれるようなので、こちらで保育園申請の再手続きをすることにした。
はー。再手続きかあ、保育園の手続きて結構大変なんだよなあ。。。
ま、でもいいや。最悪保育園出されたら在宅オンリーにしよっと。それはそれで感情面で折り合いが付いてよいかもしれないし。なるよーになるしかない。
しっかし、インターのオーナーはひどすぎる(怒)
2年前から関わり出したインター。
その間、辞める、頼まれて復帰、また行かなくなる、のような感じでなんとか勤めてきた。一度はオーナーと一緒に仕事をしていくという気持ちを失い辞め、その後入った後任が辞めてしまい頼まれたのでなんとか持ち直し復帰したが、今回の一件でほとほとオーナーには愛想を尽かした。
小さい会社は関係が密なので信頼を失ったらキツい。
でも、
今は下の子もまだ小さいし、上の子も学校に上がったばかりで、私自身の条件がよくないから仕事に贅沢も言えないし、その時出来ることをしてその度出て来るハードルをクリアしていくしかないので、おいそれと辞めるつもりはないが、本音はインターなんか辞めてやりたい。
が、ま、冷静に考えて背に腹は変えられないのでぐっと我慢の子である。
先週手伝いに行った投資会社の日本人社長さんから先週末、GW開けから週1でお願いするかもしれないので勤務可能日時を連絡下さいとメールが来ていた。こちらはすでに来ている人が1人いるのでひとまず週1で頼まれたが、今後続けながら様子を見て、こちらが週1から増えるようであればインターを切ろうと思う。
一昨年の末から半年くらい手伝ったベンチャーの日本人社長しかり、インターのカナダ人オーナーしかり、国籍関係なく私はやはり女のビジネスオーナーは金輪際遠慮しようと思う。
批判覚悟で書くが、女のビジネスオーナーは大局で物事を見られない、マイクロマネージ(細かいことまで自分で管理すること)し過ぎる、感情でルールや方針が変わる、から駄目。少なくとも私は合わない。
(先々週に採用を断ったフランス人のオーナーも女だったが、今思えば何か合わないとおもっていたのは私のその辺への嗅覚からだったのかもしれない)
もちろん私も女なのでそうゆう性質を多分に持っていると思うが、自分でそれを自覚しているつもりだし、自覚して視野が狭くならないよう、感情で判断しないよう出来るだけ気をつけるようにしているつもり(少なくとも仕事のことでは)。
これを自覚せずに自分のやり方が正しいと思い込んでいる女は本当に厄介。
日本はまだまだ女で社長というだけでちやほやされるので、勘違いする人も多い気がするが、成功している女はその辺も踏まえて冷静に動いている気がする。
女は気持ちの上で見切りを付けるとそれまでなので、あとどれ位インターが持つのか、自分自身見物である。
別件で久々に翻訳の仕事が入った。絵本、眠りの森の美女。今日夕方原稿が届けば即開始。
相変わらず目まぐるしく変わる私のお仕事事情、でした。
よいGWを!
We just came back from an otorhinolaryngologistan (ear, nose, throat doctor).
Hiroto has been suffering from runny nose ever since he started daycare.
It goes away over the weekend, comes back again after his daycare resumes on Monday.
I try to take him to get his nose sucked as much as I can, but his nose get clogged up right after he gets his nose sucked. Really bad.
Yesterday, his right eye got infected from it and took him to an eye doctor. He got an eye drop to kill the bad germ. This morning, he got a syrup to easen his runny nose. But the most important thing is to get rid of the runny nose as much as we can, so I ordered an electric nose aspirator on Amazon.
Hopefully he will be better over the Golden Week which starts tomorrow.
I was told by the owner of the international school that she prefers not to support my daycare application for Hiroto now that I am not a full time. This really irritated me since she is the one who cut down on my schedule, not me.
I almost told her all the reasons she should be ashamed she said this but I know how she is, so instead of making myself more irritated by going against her, I withdrew from this whole nonsense and then emotionally moved on. I will not quit right away but eventually if my schedule fills up with other work, they will be the first to cut (hopefully sometime this year).
Luckily Jack, who I work for on freelance basis, will help me get the right paper work for the application. I am crossing my fingers that this will not change the mind of the ward office people who make decision about daycare entry.
But, worst case scenario, if they kick Hiroto out of his daycare, so be it. There is nothing I can do. I will just quit the international school and work from home for Jack plus few others I currently help including the translation projects and a new investment company guy who asked me to come back sometime after GW.
I know it is a taboo and not politically correct for me to say this, but I just don't trust women business owners any more. I had no good experience working for them regardless of their age group or nationality.
Once I am done with the current Canadian business owner at international school, I will be done with it all for rest of my life. I just had enough about women business owners not being able to see the big picture, their tendency of micro managing things and most of all, changing rules and decisions around their emotions.
I know you will tell me, "oh it depends, it depends on a woman, not a gender thing, it's a personality thing", but no, I am not going to give that consideration or chance any more. Believe me, I tried that in the past so many times being a woman myself. Call me a racist. I have had enough of it.
On a separate occasion, a translation project flew in (from a woman sales rep working for a small publishing company; she seems to manage herself around her emotions well but she is not an OWNER. She works for a company).
Anyway, we are so looking forward to GW. Almost a week away from everything, except for next Monday and Friday which are regular day. We are planning to BBQ with Toru's high school friends on the 4th and maybe go to the beach if there is a hot sunny day. Otherwise, we plan to stay around Tokyo, kick back and relax.
Enjoy your weekend! (and GW if you are in Japan)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿