![]() |
| 補給補給, for my skin |
花を持っている人をそこここでみかけたが、
うちはスルーされた、、、来年はやってね、
と今日遅ればせながら息子に愚痴ってみた。
誕生日とか結婚記念日は別にいいのだけど
母の日はやって欲しかった私であった。
産まれて来てくれてありがとう、 よりも、
いつもありがとう、のほうが心に響く現実的な
私であった。
いや、だってさ、母やるのって結構大変なんだもの!!
下の子が産まれてから早6ヶ月、
寝返りをするようになり、離乳食もとうとう始まり
成長を喜ぶ一方、気づいたら自分はガサガサ、ヨレヨレ、、、
写真を撮るたびに老け込んでガサガサの自分を発見し
肩を落とす。
母乳育児はやつれるものらしく、そして妊娠中に抜け
なかった髪の毛が産後はゴソッと抜けるので
ある程度産婦全員に共通する悩みではあるのだけど、
そもそも高齢出産なのでそのダメージの余波が怖くて
基礎化粧品のランクを少し上げ、コラーゲンを
飲み出してみた。
今より若くなりたいとは思わないけど、せめて年齢
相応くらいには留めたいよな〜というのが女心です。
GW中保育園周りと仕事周りをいろいろ再検討し、
仕切り直しすることにした。
今抱えている仕事を合算するとフルタイムになる
ので、それぞれの会社に雇用契約書の提出を頼んだが
インターだけ契約書を渋られた。
3月に合意した給与アップも忘れたふりをして
スルーしてるし、仕事量も減ったし、ちょっと
行きにくい所にあるし、
インターは今月いっぱいで終わりにすることにした。
で、またもや就職活動中なのだが(ため息)、
いっそ上の子を区の学童入れてフルタイムいくかなー
などとフルタイム案件も見たりしていたのだが、
そんな折下の子の咳と鼻水がまた再発し、金曜に病院に
いったら中耳炎になっていた、、、
上の子が赤ちゃんの時から知ってる小児科の先生に、
お母さん0歳で仕事復帰はマストだったの?
それとも保育園確保のため?
在宅でどうにかならないの?
0歳で保育園はちょっと早いよね。やっぱり出来れば
もう少し待ってからだよね。
と言われてしまい撃沈、、、
やっぱり0歳で保育園は早すぎるよなあ。
家戻ってフルタイム案件はすぐにゴミ箱へ。
その後、区の保育課に確認したら、保育園に残留する
最低要件は週3日以上、1日5時間以上の就労らしく、
それなら前から手伝っているアメリカ人社長の会社だけ
でもクリアしそうなので、ひとまず彼のとこの会社との
雇用契約書だけで保育園残留はクリアしそう。
が、彼のとこの在宅仕事は平均するとまとまった時間に
なるが浮き沈みが多く安定しないので、やはりお勤めを別で
週2、3は入れたい。
ので、就職活動はパートタイムレベルの仕事で続行予定。
来週火曜日に1つ渋谷で面接が入っている。
パートタイム 、週2、10時〜16時。
結局、この辺の条件落ち着くのかな。
下の子が2、3歳になるまでは。
で、そんなこと言っているうちに幼稚園になって、環境が
変わったばかりだからフルはまだ、、、とかいっているうちに
小一の壁がやってきて、、、、はー気が遠くなる。
でも私も42なので、ほんっとーにそろそろ長期視野で
働けるところをみつけたく(というかみつけないと
転職は年とともに確実に厳しくなる)、週2スタートでも
後々増えて行く、願わくば後々社員になれるような職場を
見つけられたらなー
と夢想?してまする。
おやすみなさい。
Sadly, there was no Mother's Day in our house,,,
I asked Koki to please remember it next year.
It would be nice to know they don't take me for
granted but they appreciate me.
I shouldn't expect too much in life, maybe,
I have a beautiful family and I should be happy
and content with just that, but my heart told me
I want to be appreciated time to time to know
I mean something to them.
I don't need birthdays or wedding anniversaries,
but just Mother's Day, I want to be appreciated.
That is when all the hard work I put in being a
mom pays off.
Am I asking too much?
Hiroto started eating rice porridge and mashed
veges with soup this month. In Japan they recommend
to start at 5th month but it didin't occur to me
to seriously start until last week.
He also started rolling over. He can also play by
himself a little longer.
Koki is enjoying his school time. He stayed after
school to play with his friends in a playground
twice last week.
Life seems to be rolling smoothly, with a perfect
sunny and dry California like weather in May.
I thought about Hiroto's day care and my career
during GW. I thought it is maybe about time I
went back to a full time work, just makes things
a lot more simple. Juggling different jobs takes
more energy to manage and it would be easier
for me to focus.
Changing jobs often is starting to take away my
energy and time (maybe I am getting old) and
I feel it is about time I found a career I can
continue for rest of my career
(next 20 years or so, possibly more).
I called Ward office and there was still an opening
at a public after school program if Koki had to
start.
With all that, by end of GW I was leaning towards
finding a full time opportunity.
I told the international school that I would like to
wrap up my work in a month to pursue a different
opportunity (I have no regret in this for
they no longer really provide me with any benefit
working for them).
Through internet search, I found some potential
opportunities already at beginning of last week.
On Friday, I went to a nearby Hello Work to get a
recommendation letter (required for any company
listed on Hello Work job database) for a full time
position in Omotesando.
I felt I was all set to start a serious job search this
time, planning to spend sometime to find a good fit
rather than jumping on the first opportunity that
comes.
Then, on my way back, I stopped by at a pediatritian
to get Hiroto's cough and runny nose
(it came back again) checked, only to find his ears
infected. The doctor sighed and said to me,
The day care, from age 0, hmmm, do you really
need to return to your job? Or did you put him in to
save a spot?
Can't you work from home? A babysitter?
It is ideally better to wait at least until he turn age of 1.
Then I sighed, I know... but with this daycare situation,
I really didn't have any choice.
I came back home with Hiroto, sat down at our table,
looking down on a recommendation letter, sighed and
tossed it in a garbage can.
I knew this somewhere in my mind that I am just not
ready, but anyhow I pushed myself to be ready.
Back to step 1.
Will be a long journey but Hiroto will be this cute and
so baby only next several months.
I should cherish when I can.
![]() |
| 寝返り、rolling over |


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿