2016年4月5日火曜日

仕事とかいろいろ, daycare, job and me


先週末はひさびさに風邪をひきダルい感じでほとんど寝て過ごし、
昨日午後息子のサッカーで近くの公園にいったら、
はらはらと桜が散っていて、地面も一面ピンク。
今年は花見が出来なかった(涙)

今週から下の子が慣らし保育園に入り、今日で2日目。
昨日は訳分からず泣かなかったが今日は少し泣いた様子で、
ミルクも拒否したと保育士さんから言われた。
家でミルクやりますね、と言ったものの、結局息子が不憫な気が
してしまい、そして母乳がやっぱり楽でやらなかった、、、

いつかは乳離れしちゃうんだしね。

保育園問題いろいろと取り沙汰されているが保育園に入れたことは
幸運に違いないのだが、やはり0歳を他人の手にあずけてくるのは
それはそれは後ろ髪を引かれるもので、
1歳まで、せめて乳離れするまでは仕事を工面して家で自分で
見られないものかな、と昨日夜息子を寝かしつけた後少しブルーに
なってしまった。

保育園に入れることがさも目的のようにメディアやネットで言われて
いるが、多くのお母さんたちの気持ちはそうではなくて、
本当なら自分の身体と気持ちの準備が整った時に入れられる環境が
ベストで、でも現状0歳の4月が一番入りやすいからだと思う。
(もちろん仕事の責任とか経済的状況もあると思いますが)

私も本当なら上の子の時みたいに1歳まで待ってから入れたいけど
せっかく入れた保育園をみすみす辞退する勇気もないな、とか、
でも、もうちょっと今の自分の条件に合う仕事を探したいな、とか
いろいろ思い始め、
そこに昨日朝、書類を以前送っていて連絡待ちしていた会社から
電話が入った。別の会社に決まったと伝えたのだけど、社長じきじきに
出来れば会って話すだけでもと
おっしゃって下さるので今週土曜午後に会ってみることにした。

ここの会社は今回探した中で条件面が一番よく、業態的にも最初に
決めた会社より収益が良さそうで将来性が明るそうなのと、
会社設立からの期間も長いし、時間帯や勤務日数も融通がききそうな
感じなので、それで気持ちがかなり動いた。

それに加え今日午後、前から手伝っているアメリカ人の社長の
右腕の日本人男性が家族の事業を手伝うため仕事を今後減らすとかで
私が手伝う量が増えそうな気配が出て来たり、
そもそも週1+αでインターの手伝いもあるし、 で、

うーん、そんなに急いで新しい仕事決めなくていいかなあ、という
思いが頭をもたげ始め、
帰って来た旦那になんか保育園とか新しい仕事とかしっくりこないん
だよねーと愚痴ったら、
じゃあもう少し時間かけて探せば〜といわれたので
来週からスタートするはずだった仕事を今夜断った。

やはり新しい仕事のスタートは最短でもGW明けからかな。
それまでは下の子は慣らし保育継続でゆっくりならしていき、同時に
上の子の小学校生活にも急がずゆっくり慣れていければと思う。

明日は上の息子の入学式*

I ended up turning down a job offer which came to me a few
weeks ago after an interview with a French woman who ran
an ecommerce business here in Tokyo.
Everything except for location did not match my criteria but
since the woman seemed very nice plus I was feeling a bit
in haste to find a job, I took on the offer, but since then I
felt uneasiness about it anyhow and something did not quite
fit myself.

Hiroto started going to a daycare from this week.
Yesterday and today he only stayed for 2 hours, but I already
felt guilty about leaving him in someone else's hands.
I am simply not ready to put him in someone else's hands for
a long time every day. This is another reason I turned down the
job offer.

The daycare Hiroto goes is run by the ward office and is a
great and safe environment so I do not intend to let go of
the space we have for Hiroto. I just need more adjusting
period, at least 1 month before he goes and stay there more
than 5 hours a day. Till then I'd like to go pick him up before
his nap time.

Funny thing is just when I started feeling uneasiness, things
started turning around and someone else called me in for an
interview. This company was my first pick out of 3 other
job posts I found this time because they offered better pay
plus flexible work hours and days. The company has been
around since 1996 and the business seems stable and lucrative.
I have an interview with the president of the firm at 1pm this
Saturday.

Plus I just found out that the Japanese guy who work for an
American business owner I have been helping out for last
6 years is reducing his hours from this month, so I may need
to come in to support more (can be done from home).

I also have the international school once a week plus several
hours per week from home.

With all that, I decided to wait until at least mid May to start
another job.

I feel relieved.

Tomorrow we are going to Koki's school ceremony.
He is going to be the 1st grader at elementary school.
Congrats to Koki.

Good night.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー